The online racing simulator
FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1422 posts, started )
Quote from Sneiter :I think it looks great , but im looking for the '97 Minardi, with yellow, blue and white.

The 97 Minardi looks like a neat little skin to do. I'll mix that one up as soon as I'm finished with my '04 Minardi BF1 skin.
Quote from Greboth :The black looks ok, he red seems a bit flakey as said above.
Also on the rear wing is the momo supopsed to be upside down?
Nice skins though, i feel i shoulud try and figoure out how do make metallic looking skins.

Your right about the MOMO logo. I originally intended for it to be seen from behind the car, but now I realize that because of the wing angle, you can't see it from there. I just turned it around, and it looks much better.
made a simple skin.

if u pick it, you can choose it in any colour you like

it suppost to look like the flag is getting ripped of tha hood
Attached images
FOX_FLAG.jpg
screen.jpg
Quote from andy_bonjon :This is my first proper go at making a skin which i did for the start of the vixen challenge

I hope you like it as it was a bit of a bugger to get right!

comments welcome

where do i find the skin version ?
Quote from Dutch-ALfa :where do i find the skin version ?

It's a private skin.
'97 Minardi WIP
Quote from Sneiter :I think it looks great , but im looking for the '97 Minardi, with yellow, blue and white.

Starting to feel it now. Some of the curves on the minardi paint scheme just don't lend themselves to the curves of the F08, but I think that's pretty close to the base paint scheme.

Let me know what you think. Should be done by tomorrow evening.
Attached images
07 Minardi_WIP.jpg

Finished. Hope you enjoy!

Edit: posted wrong online file! corrected!
Attached images
97 Minardi_Final_Prev.jpg
FO8_97MinardiOnl.jpg
An old skin of mine, I've decided to upload
Attached images
Guinness Screenie.gif
FOX_Guinness27.jpg
Here's a skin I made some time ago. It's Bruno Senna's Formula 3 car skin (from a few years ago).
Attached images
sennacar.jpg
FOX_bsenna28.jpg
dude...sweet!!! Thanks Darkie!
-
new sexy skin (fotografdd.de) for the FOX! (Andreas Keck) DELETED by XCNuse : nudity
-
sexy Fotografdd.de skin for the FO8 - watch it! (Andreas Keck) DELETED by XCNuse : nudity
nicehhhhhhhhhhhh
Red Bull Juniors Formula BMW.

Preview

Skin 1024* 2048*

Skin in uploaded at LFSW as FOX_RedBullBMW.

Big thanks to Greboth for helping out with this, it would never have got finished without him!
Hey, could somone make a FOX skin based on Sebastion Loeb's WRC Citroen xsara? I mean this years one with the kronos and GO!!!!!!! that is blue.
Aah, you need the SKIN REQUEST SUBFORUM for that!
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Here is a skin I made. It's a bit nuts cause I can't even drive it but I wanted to try a F08 skin. It's the 2004 Arden F3000 car which was driven by Doornbos and Liuzzi. It's only my second skin ever so...

Preview

Skin
Quote from beefyman666 :Red Bull Juniors Formula BMW.

Preview

Skin 1024* 2048*

Skin in uploaded at LFSW as FOX_RedBullBMW.

Big thanks to Greboth for helping out with this, it would never have got finished without him!

It is a nice skin and im glad i could help
-
(Knight_Atack) DELETED by XCNuse
-
(Blackout) DELETED by XCNuse
Quote from cartmen34 :Finished. Hope you enjoy!

Edit: posted wrong online file! corrected!

woow man ur good
can u make some more f1 skins from the 90's like the 1998 arrows, the 1999 bar, the 1995 forti, the 1997 lola and much more i loved the 90's

Greetz Walter
Then again you don't need them since you can't drive them.
i can drive them me and my friend have a license together we share it so i can illepall

hope he dus it

and some tyrrell would be nice too

Greetz.
Quote from ROCK ROCK :i can drive them me and my friend have a license together we share it so i can illepall

Quote from The Terms Of Use :3.1You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

3.4You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

hmmm, i think your breaking that...
i dont use it online only for the single player mate
Quote from ROCK ROCK :i dont use it online only for the single player mate

Sure,and I am Santa Clause.

Its nice using cracks,isnt it

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1422 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG