The online racing simulator
NEEEYOAAW! I'm very impressed with the quality of skins in here
ehm, i use Paint shop pro...
And i consider myself still a newbie in skinning...
I also noticed that, and i tryed to aplly a custom pattern on the whole skin, more to let skin appear as "opaque" and not "plastified", results for now are.. ehm... need to experiment a little more...
Instead of placing your skinning layers on top of the white base skin and setting them to multiply, put the base skin above the painting layers and set it to multiply. That way you can have several layers with paintwork on it, which is the purpose of having layers in the first place. I stopped using the white base layer as I think on most skins it makes them look poor. If someone were to make a proper shading/highlight layer set at 2048res I'd gladly use it. I simply don't have the skills for it.
Quote from Elderado :The new A1 Grand Prix Canada car colors

It's not this car is it? Looks nothing like it .... J/K Nice job! Go Canada
Attached images
canada-hinchcliffe.jpg
#405 - Dru
go easy on me, but i'm a BIG Jenson Button Fan and as he started his motor career in F3, i'm starting my LFS career in FOX, and I've created a skin to use which is hopefully similar to the actual F3 livery he used in 1999.

anyway, here goes, it's number 22 and reflects that years entry into the Marlboro Masters in Holland that he competed in

just used paint and had a stab
Attached images
F3_Button_Bourdais.jpg
Button_F3_IMG.jpg
Quote from Dru :go easy on me, but i'm a BIG Jenson Button Fan and as he started his motor career in F3, i'm starting my LFS career in FOX, and I've created a skin to use which is hopefully similar to the actual F3 livery he used in 1999.

anyway, here goes, it's number 22 and reflects that years entry into the Marlboro Masters in Holland that he competed in

just used paint and had a stab

Good job

Top Tip: Press space in the CMX Viewer to remove the menus etc for screenies.
Nice skins here dudes!! Really Amazing!!

click image for high resolution skin (2048x2048). Also available at LfS World
Right guys this is my first attempt at the fox using photoshop.
Attached images
stronbow_preview.bmp
Quote from Rish :Right guys this is my first attempt at the fox using photoshop.

jpg please
:d
Attached images
stronbow_preview.JPG
Very nice. clean and simple
-
(ethan520) DELETED by XCNuse : not a real skin
very colorful

edit: if there is full skin posted, not only preview, everyone can use it online?
Quote from pasibrzuch :very colorful

edit: if there is full skin posted, not only preview, everyone can use it online?

Not always, usually i would say yes as people dont post private skin files often but occasionally they do so always good to read the text in peoples posts to see if they say public or private
new SKIN
from me
Attached images
fox_benetton4_1024.jpg
fox_benetton3_1024.jpg
:jawdrop: Very nice mate! Good job, and the render is just awesome too.
made my Codie Morgan, Presenting...

THE NEW LF-LFS SKIN!
Attached images
skin render 1.jpg
skin render 2.jpg
There's a typo on your rear wing..
Quote from teaz-R :There's a typo on your rear wing..

Going to have to start calling you Hawke-eye I think
Little Squirrel Frogs

thats what is really stands for
#421 - BSP
Hi all

I made this skin for FOX based on the British F3 of Bruno Senna.
Enjoy it.
Attached images
LFS 2006-12-15 17-22-48-65.jpg
FOX_BSenna.jpg
bf32006dondd0061qv4.jpg
My Fist Go!
This is my fisrt ever skin, i think it looks a bit plain, i dnt want to clutter it with sponsors tho! what do u's think?
Attached images
Jaguar Fox.jpg
Reminds me of the F1 Jaguar. Is it suppose to look like it? Kinda does. Great skin.
well i wanted it to be similar to the f1 car but not the same, il put the skin up soon for public use

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG