The online racing simulator
very nice work All your FOX-skins are so damn good lookin and cleanly done. Keep it up dude!
Thanks for the comments... if you are Dr. Gonzo, i've also seen your skins and they are great... speacially the UFR ones and a series for the FZ50... awesome work.

Sebastian Castillo as a fan of Mclaren, wanted a Classic Mclaren look taking shape of the original Silver Arrows from Mercedes. I took the rough looks of the original Silver Arrow, and i tried to take some of the slim and simplistic concept of the Mclaren signature. Although it didn't turned out as i expected, The "57 West Mclaren 2007" came out with a strong yet passive look, ideal for the "iceman" driver rather than for an aggresive one.

It goes the best with original Cromo Tyres, Hope you guys enjoy it.

The package contains both 512 and 2048 versions of the skin, along with settings for wheel colors, choose according to your pc capabilities. Skin is available at lfsworld for online usage.

more skins can be found at http://www.vf1.cl/skins/skins.htm as they come available

previews and download
Attached images
tb_FOX_57SCASTILL01.jpg
vf1.2007.09.vf1championship.1680.jpg
Attached files
FOX_057SCASTILL01.zip - 205.1 KB - 457 views
Quote from vf1-xj220 :Thanks for the comments... if you are Dr. Gonzo, i've also seen your skins and they are great... speacially the UFR ones and a series for the FZ50... awesome work.

Sebastian Castillo as a fan of Mclaren, wanted a Classic Mclaren look taking shape of the original Silver Arrows from Mercedes. I took the rough looks of the original Silver Arrow, and i tried to take some of the slim and simplistic concept of the Mclaren signature. Although it didn't turned out as i expected, The "57 West Mclaren 2007" came out with a strong yet passive look, ideal for the "iceman" driver rather than for an aggresive one.

The package contains both 512 and 2048 versions of the skin, along with settings for wheel colors, choose according to your pc capabilities. Skin is available at lfsworld for online usage.

more skins can be found at http://www.vf1.cl/skins/skins.htm as they come available

previews and download

why is it dds skin?? why not use jpg.
Because he himself can adjust the compression... If LfS does the compression, you'll likely to end up with a worse quality...
It's just a white skin with a bunch of decals slapped on it - how hard can that be?
Okay, the shape of the formula cars we have now might not match exactly, but a 95% similar one could be done in no time at all.
If Honda's Earth Dream decal can be done, this can be done
Quote from vf1-xj220 :Thanks for the comments... if you are Dr. Gonzo, i've also seen your skins and they are great... speacially the UFR ones and a series for the FZ50... awesome work.

previews and download

is it possible for me to change the name plate and the number plate??
cuz i absolutely love this skin
my first skin for over a year as im finally able to race again, albeit only in off peak times

based roughly on some valvoline nascar i saw a photo of

feel free to change the numbers and driver name/flag if you wanna use it
Attached images
FOX_valvoline.png
FOX_valvoline.jpg
nice good job
It is my first FOX skin (private) A simple idea taken from DTM Calibra.
What are you thinking about it?
Attached images
adin_opel1.jpg
Quote from adin :It is my first FOX skin (private) A simple idea taken from DTM Calibra.

Nice one i like it
Quote from adin :It is my first FOX skin (private) A simple idea taken from DTM Calibra.

fantastic!
FOX a'la Peugeot 908 test ver. from Du Mans 24h race
Attached images
FOX_adin_908test.jpg
908test.jpg
Philippine FOX skin from me, my second try making a flag skin for the FOX

EDIT: Image back
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000007.jpg
Quote from adin :FOX a'la Peugeot 908 test ver. from Du Mans 24h race

Nice, I'll be using this, as my current theme is all black/grey

Quote from Btoryo :Philippine FOX skin from me, my second try making a flag skin for the FOX

Looks like something that could be used in A1GP (but similar to Czech's theme ).
Looks like something that could be used in A1GP (but similar to Czech's theme ).[/quote]

Yea its really close, but the Czech team has their flagged reversed. Too bad my country can't afford to race these things internationally I shall become the first Filipino to be A1 GP champ haha.
Attached images
Czech1.jpg
Quote from adin :FINNISHED F1 1998 Sauber - a replica of this formula 1 car

The real car had a bit more vibrant blue and green(?) on it. Your is kind of a pale blue with purple hue? But it looks nice anyways
My...uh...mad...car skin...!
This skin I made myself!
Attached images
FOX_Madness.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :Your is kind of a pale blue with purple hue?

Hmmmmmmmm... I have used some black/white gradient so colors could looks a bit pale. But skin looks good i think.
Anyone have comments on mine?

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG