The online racing simulator
Foster's Skin:

Preview:

It's a remake of a skin I made for Grand Prix 2 over 10 years ago, here's the old one for reference :
65D is requesting Super Mario theme to Formula XR, I hope in skin there is included lot of red and Mario's head and something other stuff and if someone can, you can do also same about Simpson and Homer.

Thank you!
I was away and will be away for a while so I decided to dump whatever skins I finished for the fO8 already... If anyone can do a preview pic I'd appreciate it! Enjoy!!!
Attached images
FO8_01_McL09.jpg
FO8_03_Fer09.jpg
FO8_05_BMW09.jpg
FO8_07_Ren09.jpg
and here's 2 more. Sad I wasn't able to finish all skins for the FO8. I'm a tad busy these days.
Attached images
FO8_14_Red09.jpg
FO8_16_Wil09.jpg
Nice Fo8´s from atteiros
Anyone have mclaren 2000 for v8.
I need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Quote from johannestapio :Anyone have mclaren 2000 for v8.
I need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

read couple postes upper atteiros post.
Quote from keskitalo :read couple postes upper atteiros post.

That's not the 2000 one, that is the 2009 one.
yes I wanted 2000
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
Hello, is there any new 07,08,09 Ferrari skins for FOX? I have tried search but havent found.
Force India Fox Skin?
Hello, I need an Force India skin for Fox, anyone got it in jpeg file? Couldn't find it anywhere.
Quote from Rocket47 :Hello, I need an Force India skin for Fox, anyone got it in jpeg file? Couldn't find it anywhere.

Look 1 post above your post
?
Sorry, but haven't got so good english, what did that link mean? It just opened a page where is lot of threads?
Quote from Rocket47 :Sorry, but haven't got so good english, what did that link mean? It just opened a page where is lot of threads?

tarkottaa et jos haluat kysyä skinejä nii tee tonne uus thread ja kysyt siel
Juupajuu, teinkin jo. Kiitoksia suomennoksesta Ei me kaikki härmäläiset kielimiehiä olla.
I have a new FO8 default skin now.
Looks awesome! will the detail kit also become available?
search master skinnerz for Robby Macs skin lab. The body lines and details are made by him.
Quote from Anathema :

Wanted to try out some Nippon stuff. `,-)

Yeah makes me want to try nippon skin to and im going to do so

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1440 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG