The online racing simulator
"Where's Raikkonen? Shouldn't he be there?"

"Yes. He should. Good spot."

Fantastic commentary.
Whoo Ferrari have gone back to boxer engines
Real driver of the day is Bourdais IMO.

Watch as they say its Hamilton because of [insert bullshit here].
Positive surprise from Kovalainen, too bad the sc came out just when he was about to pit, ruined his race . Hope Kovalainen can pass Alonso. And Kimi's engine looks bad

EDIT: poor Kimi
Kimi's dead.
Watch as they say its Hamilton because of [he's been faultless, rapid and driven like a multi world champion? bullshit i think not].
Quote from BigDave2967 :Brilliant comment from Coulthard with ITV Louise Goodman.

"I will kick the shit out of him." @ Massa after contact on T1.

Did he really say that! I so badly want to see the video clip of that.
LMAO!
Reminds me of Kimi's line "I had to take a shit".

Kimi is out of the race.
Quote from andybarsblade :Watch as they say its Hamilton because of [he's been faultless, rapid and driven like a multi world champion? bullshit i think not].

Is he a multiple world champion? No.
Has he even had anyone look at him during the race? Not that I can remember.

Hardly a difficult drive for him.

NOO BOURDAIS IS DEAD!!!
i did'nt say he is a multi world champion i said he has driven like one.
Nooooooo! S.Bourdais engine has let me down, damn Ferrari!
Stick it too him indeed, McLaren takes? Or not. What the hell?
Hahaha 7 cars to finnish the race [Well still 2 laps to go ].

Now imagine the mess @ Monaco.
well done lewis
Lewis wins the race!
Ron Dennis looked a bit happy there didn't he.

Hamilton wins. Although they just said his main rivals scored no points... What about Alonso and Heikki?
what the hell
I want to bitch slap H.Kovalainen, I really hope he did not think the race was over.
Well done Lewis.. well deserved win!
I'm depressed to say the least...but, well, lets hope that the next race is better, to say the least.
Better for Ferrari I hope. Bern Meilaender (SC driver, dunnno if the spelling is correct) is definetly the driver of the day.
Quote from Dygear :I want to bitch slap H.Kovalainen, I really hope he did not think the race was over.

OMG.. nooo.. that'd be bad! He slowed before the line though, I think.. didn't he??
Awesome pass on Alonso, either way.
Quote from Dygear :I want to bitch slap H.Kovalainen, I really hope he did not think the race was over.

Not really, Alonso went over S/F before him, prolly some tech fault or shifting error

EDIT: way too many safety cars to say anthing really. Just crazy . Not too good driving from Kimi either and Kovalainen's race was ruined by the last sc... Congrats to Haemitlon for flawless drive
Lewis won

7 cars remained at end the changes they made are amzing

ferarri's failed to finish
Quote from DavidSco :What about Alonso and Heikki?

Alonso isn't considered a main rival. Even Renault don't seem to consider them rivals for this year.

Melbourne GP *Spoilers*
(336 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG