The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from boothy :SR is a measure of corners per incident (CPI) over your last couple of thousand corners. To promote you need you need to be 3.0 by the end of the season and have done your MPR, or 4.0 and you get promoted instantly. Read the sporting code to learn more about things.

Maybe you should try a decent setup for the Legend, those things are nimble so hardly a milk float...

Yea my bad it was 4.0 not 5.0 for fast-track promotion.
site down for maintenance !!!

issues to do with the heavy snow

pity the update isn't ready. they could switch it whilst everything is down then there'd be no extra loss of service
Yeah would be nice. This shows that offline support wouldn't be the worst idea.
I can't blame them for losing power since a million people lost power in the storms they've been having, but yes offline support would be very nice at times like this!

By the way, here's a tutorial video I put together for some friends I'm racing with on Thursday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YmXf2fYdY
Hi,

The 16 years old Canadian Kenneth O'keefe made it into the Pro series this year. Kenneth is racing both in real life, on iRacing.com where he recently qualified 4th in the Phoenix race as a guest driver in the World Championship as well as here on Live for Speed at some occasions.

If you want to follow Kenneth O'keefe, be sure to visit his twitter (www.twitter.com/k_okeefe), which will be updated though his races. First race up is tonight, so stay tuned!

To support and follow Kenneth through his career both in real life and sim-racing, please join his facebook-page: www.facebook.com/kokeefe73 where you will be kept up to date with everything around Kenneth, as well as on www.kennethokeefe.net.

Thank you all for the support. Expect some gifts from our partners to be given out to some people who likes the page now and then. More information about that will be announced later.

We want to thank our partners:
Diabloskinz
PSL Ontario
nFinity eSports
JDR Graphics
wtf? Are you his skivvy or something?
Surely he can post for himself...does he need you to hold his penis before he pee's too?
I raced with Kenneth the other day, seems alright. I guess a canadian in the pro-series is a good thing, it's full of Finnish people. :P
Not in the oval pro series, only fat americans there. hyva suomi
That's all we need.. the Kenneth O'keefe fan club has arrived!

I can't think of anyone I could care less about making the DWC
An Arrogant p***k who brags constantly about how great he is. He will fit right in.
Quote from The Moose :That's all we need.. the Kenneth O'keefe fan club has arrived!

I can't think of anyone I could care less about making the DWC

Quote from DeKo :An Arrogant p***k who brags constantly about how great he is. He will fit right in.

Some people just love kok.
Flame CZE already got the ban-hammer goin. yeeehhaaa
Quote from isaacprice :surely he can post for himself...does he need you to hold his penis before he pee's too?

lol......
Sorry if I confused you, I represent and work closely with Kenneth as his manager and marketing director. Thank you for your time reading it, have a great evening.
Quote from Tomhah :Thank you for your time reading it, have a great evening.

When you say something like that, it reflects as highly insincere, well from a British perspective anyway.
Quote from Tomhah :where he recently qualified 4th in the Phoenix race as a guest driver in the World Championship

Where he somehow forgot to join the actual race...
Guess the manager forgot to tell he had to press the "Join" button.

Quote from Rudy van Buren :Where he somehow forgot to join the actual race...

Better to not join than do a few laps and quit.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Hopefully in a few months I'll be good enough to have my very own penis holding manager too.

iRacing... serious business

I used to have a penis holding manager too...

But then we had a falling out after she controlled my money for shoes and then left me for another driver....the bitch.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :almost won my first race just then the b*stard managed to get past with 2 laps to go @ limerock. Still, 2nd place is ok for my 3rd day of iracing...

the penis holding manager will have to wait.

You appear to have great potential. Here, take my card.
I don't understand what all the hate is about here guys, Tommy is my marketing director, takes care of my website, sponsors, advertising, etc. No need to get in a fit, this isn't just sim racing, it all translates back into real racing when you have sponsor on the cars helping fund real racing as well.

Sorry for whatever reason it upset you.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG