The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Got enough time to go for the toilet, go to the local curry house, order the spiciest curry on the board (you know the one that comes with a health warning and a waiver to sign before they start cooking it) finish the curry with several buckets of water, spend the next couple of hours on the pan having what I call the “Special Curry Detox” , come back on, hit F5 and still be greeted with the 5 cones

you're only saying that so i won't be there when the site reopens just to get your download running faster

what you mean im paranoid ?
I'll be at work for 5 more hours so they can take as long as they want.
From their twitter:

Quote :Maintenance is running longer than anticipated. Will provide updates as available.
about 1 hour ago from web

thanks to the SPikey Marco Dee
Quote from tinvek :you're only saying that so i won't be there when the site reopens just to get your download running faster

what you mean im paranoid ?

No no not at all.

blast it
Attached images
patience.jpg
lol!
Quote from tinvek :

Haha, did you get that from the iRacing forums? If not, you have to post that up there.
off the iracerstuff forum. despite his shameless plug today no one seems to be using it original was posted by colin monahan so i can't take the credit for it
Forums are back.
Site back up... looks snazzy
Damn them for releasing Chicagoland too, so now I have to buy two things to get the 100% discount.
and there it broke down again...
Damn it... UncleBenny broke it already!!!!!!
Garrrrr I missed it.
New site looking sexy!
Quote from StableX :Damn it... UncleBenny broke it already!!!!!!

If I can't leave work and go play...then no one gets to.
great we've got a new stealth racing sim, it only appears when no ones looking
Quote from UncleBenny :If I can't leave work and go play...then no one gets to.

cyber bully.....!!!!! you get a pro license and think you're godlike
Quote from StableX :cyber bully.....!!!!! you get a pro license and think you're godlike

Hah, I wish.
I wish they'd let us know if that was like catastrophic failure and its going to be 4 more hours, or it will be back in in a couple minutes..

Also, Ctrl + r >>>>>>> f5 for refreshing
Back right now, get in before I take it down again.
I'm slowly getting in!

On the forums.
noooooo internal server error

.... and back to maintenance
I wish I could meet a woman who goes down this much.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG