The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :... it doesn't take any more time than you want it to. One race per week for 8 out of 12 weeks if you want credit towards content, other than that, it's ready when you are...

Thank you for answering, I'll probably buy this iRacing (i almost typed the word game ;O) for 3months tomorrow

Does anyone want that i use his e-mail address for the referred by thingy?
Quote from Uke :Thank you for answering, I'll probably buy this iRacing (i almost typed the word game ;O) for 3months tomorrow

Does anyone want that i use his e-mail address for the referred by thingy?

aiduciukas {at}gmail.com Thank you
Well.. you were first so i guess it is fair to give it to you..

FFUUU I totally forgot, I'm away tomorrow, so i will buy this later, hopefully soon, but i'll remember you iFastLT :-)

I think tat if i get home soon enough tomorrow i will buy it ;S
Quote from Uke :Well.. you were first so i guess it is fair to give it to you..

FFUUU I totally forgot, I'm away tomorrow, so i will buy this later, hopefully soon, but i'll remember you iFastLT :-)

I think tat if i get home soon enough tomorrow i will buy it ;S

Heh, thanks man I'm anyways still waiting till iRacing will send offer to renew subscription at half price
Quote from iFastLT :Heh, thanks man I'm anyways still waiting till iRacing will send offer to renew subscription at half price

How far are you with your career in iRacing?
Quote from Uke :How far are you with your career in iRacing?

As far as I remember, I had D road licence
ok, are you really starting to play this game again, i wouldn't like to use you as areferrer if your not going to do anything with the 10 dollar ;S
Quote from Uke :ok, are you really starting to play this game again, i wouldn't like to use you as areferrer if your not going to do anything with the 10 dollar ;S

OFC I'll use them they will go towards subscription renewal I wouldn't even ask to be referrer if I wouldn't use it
****! Now im seriously mad.. i have only an crappy visa electron, i can't pay the iracing with it, i can't connect it to paypal account.. I'm actually out of ideas damnit.. Why can't the iracing use the Verified By Visa service?

Any ideas?
Visa electron worked with Paypal when I setup my Paypal account a few years ago...
Quote from boothy :Visa electron worked with Paypal when I setup my Paypal account a few years ago...

I've understood that it depends what bank you use.. My bank oly supports payments that go tru the Verified By Visa service, i think the verified by visa service is a really good thing and i can't et why avery company doesn't use it.. Oh wait the costs....
Quote from Uke :****! Now im seriously mad.. i have only an crappy visa electron, i can't pay the iracing with it, i can't connect it to paypal account.. I'm actually out of ideas damnit.. Why can't the iracing use the Verified By Visa service?

Any ideas?

I have a VISA Electron and it allowed me to pay through the iRacing website, as if it was a proper credit card no paypal
Quote from R34GTR :I have a VISA Electron and it allowed me to pay through the iRacing website, as if it was a proper credit card no paypal

Yeah, but for me it doesn't work..
I happened to be without a credit card exactly when I was subscribing to iRacing (the old card was expired and I didn't request a new one :doh

So I put some money on my paypal account with a bank transfer. An added bonus of using paypal is the greedy boys cannot renew automagically your sub in case you forget to explicitly disable that <cough> feature.
Quote from richard dk :You can get one month, the Mosport track and the Star Mazda for only $10 ..
http://www.iracing.com/promotions/grand-prix-masters/

I'd have to admit that really is a good deal . I hope they do a similar offer for the new V8 & PI. That would get me back into iRacing.

Quote from lizardfolk :
Out of LFS, rFactor, and iRacing. I would much prefer to stay in iRacing if I have the money to pay for it and i do atm

You should give nkpro a trial run it really is quite good.

Does anyone know how the boy Wyatt is getting on with his Jetta drive, i haven't heard any news for ages.
He was running top 10 I think after qualifying 11th, but must have had an incident as he didn't finish the race. Still hope there is no damage as there is a race tomorrow as well.

http://livetiming.net/scca/vw/ ... leader.PKT&ID=25325PM

His best lap was only 0.6 seconds off the best of anyone, not bad for your first ever Jetta race!
I haven't tried iRacing for around a year now, and i'm thinking about giving it a go again, anyone know of any renewal promo codes active at the moment?
Quote from GFresh :I haven't tried iRacing for around a year now, and i'm thinking about giving it a go again, anyone know of any renewal promo codes active at the moment?

I think promos are only valid to new members. Unless you create a new account and lose all the previous content.
Quote from GFresh :I haven't tried iRacing for around a year now, and i'm thinking about giving it a go again, anyone know of any renewal promo codes active at the moment?

Write email to iRacing support regarding the code. They gave me one
I loveeee hosted sessions

I join up for the start and the first few laps and then either crash on accident or just quit lol. Had a race last night..legends at laguna. I went from 17 to 3rd on the start driving through the gravel and everything haha. I ran up and passed the leader and got bored and spun

I'm the 22 car lol. The 2nd pic is me passing the black car while we both pass the inside car...pretty scary through there 3 wide

I wanted to renew my suscription but it says that the promotion code PR-GPMASTERS is invalid

Shame because I wanted to have the Mosport track and Madza too, anyone having the same problem?
It's for new subscribers only; though if you haven't bought any content and aren't bothered about getting your SR up you can buy a new account
nah then not xD

I want to keep my old account and SR status

And of course the skippy i already have.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG