The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
7 GMT would be 3 EST & 2 CET.. if it's 7 AM, good luck with Americans, but if it's 7PM, you won't be in bad shape.
Obviously he means PM guys, come on now. Boothy doesn't even wake up that early in the AM's.
I'm struggling to come to terms with the fact that someone actually thought we'd be racing at 8am...

Well Phil, Okayama has 40 compared to Summit's 39 - but Laguna has 46 :o I'll go for Okayama short then, post the password on Thursday and advertise it as best as I can
I'll try and make this one, need to get back into the game/sim
New build deployment, Thursday, 28-JUL-2011

GMT
0400 No New Hosted Sessions
1000 Service Down
1800 Service Up

Hmm, should we do the Legends race tonight, or tomorrow and hope the new build isn't delayed slightly?
Any chance we can use the new heats/tourny feature to do 3 races instead of one? Could keep people more interested (short races), and obviously would be curious to find out.
yeah, interested to try that out
Kinda waiting for the release notes We'll see what happens, and if the site is even back in time...
The maintenance scheduled for 28-Jul 1000 UTC [0600 EDT] is canceled and will be rescheduled.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

That is all
The iRacing forums are full of pricks, mainly because it's full of ****ing idiot yanks.
I'm absolutely fed up of iRacing now, I haven't driven in an official race for nearly 2 months and have just been re-subscribing waiting on the NTM. They are idiots that can't do a single thing right. I have never seen them hit a release date on time, they never tell their customers anything about anything, then they seem shocked when people actually get pissed off at them. Then there are a few dickheads on the forums who, the minute anyone has a single bad thing to say about iRacing, start absolutely freaking out and screaming about how ****ing amazing they are.

They can't even organise a database. Has anyone ever heard of a database where once a name is deleted, it can never be used again? Who the **** coded that, a school kid?
not to mention mel gibson and femidoms
Quote from DeKo : Then there are a few dickheads on the forums who, the minute anyone has a single bad thing to say about iRacing, start absolutely freaking out and screaming about how ****ing amazing they are.

The Fanboi is strong at iRacing.

If you dare to be the slightest bit critical you're automatically labelled as immature. It's hilarious.
Grabbed the popcorn and got the beers....now just awaiting Ants post here.

Not surprissed to be honest, the signs where there that all was not right with the NTM, first the reduction of cars with the NTM then the changing of one of those cars. Now I understand that things may not go as planned, and targets change...and I imgaine the majority of us are patient and are willing to wait, but being told these dates and then being told it aint happening it does get a bit thin.
Not only that, anyone who re-subscribed with one of the offers, expecting the NTM "on all cars" with version 2.0 has a right to feel misled. Personally, I was suspicious enough to wait.

When it does arrive on any road cars, can some of you with access to the forum keep us filled in on what everyone thinks of it please?
It seems quite common for race sims to not meet deadlines.

They may have been a bit ambitious with their forcast but I prefer a late/incomplete rollout to a halfbaked one.

I still enjoy iracing as it is but look forward to the NTM.

People who do not and have have prolonged their subscription shouldn't have done that. You lose nothing by letting it expire. just revive the account after the rollout if iracing is not good enough for you in the current state. That's a more effective way to motivate the devs to stay on top of it than prolonging anyway.
Up now
That was fun.

Great combo and on-track conduct!
I like spin. :rolleyes:
Was slow. But fun race. Managed to hold many cars for many laps
Fun race, thanks for hosting
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG