The online racing simulator
Quote from Thunderhead :Skin je sranje. ajd, barem zmajevi nisu loše kvalitete :P(zajebavam)

Čemu bijela boja? Mislim da se ponašaš baš ko tvoj avatar. :P I pogledaj ona dva linka prije SCR-ova.
Quote from matijapkc :Čemu bijela boja? Mislim da se ponašaš baš ko tvoj avatar. :P I pogledaj ona dva linka prije SCR-ova.

Ak nemožeš podnjeti kritiku ne pokazuj skin :P Da nisi postao ta 2 linka šutio bih :P
(If you can't take criticism don't show it then, and besides, if you didn't show those two links I'd have kept my mouth shut.)
Something shitty done in 10 minutes, partial replica of some skoda- cant find all sponsors
Attached images
XFG_skodaina.jpg
cxvretfz56zttrez45.jpeg
Quote from smove :Just a quick one for all the street racers out there to make a Ford Fiesta ST out of the XFG. I know, nothing really special - but clean and simple, and I think both cars are quite similar in the way they look.

The skin comes in the four stock colours white, black, red and blue. Already uploaded to LFSworld.

Cheers!

skins are great but u have to fixs one thing on rith side if i noticed good the st sine is near front wheals and on other side is near rear wheals u have to put them in same places and reupload that i can use fixed one
Fabia
Škoda Fabia S2000
Attached images
FabiaI.jpg
FabiaII.jpg
FabiaIII.jpg
XFR_FabiaS2000.jpg
This is AND1 BASKETBALL COMPANY official skin.
Attached images
XFG_AND1_VER3.jpg
OMG this skin is awesome, nice piece of work mate
for me not nice
Quote from C L A S H :skins are great but u have to fixs one thing on rith side if i noticed good the st sine is near front wheals and on other side is near rear wheals u have to put them in same places and reupload that i can use fixed one

Have a look at Google images then showing the car from different sides and you'll notice the ST writings on the sides are exactly positioned like that.
Quote from nikopdr :noobs don't know its actually named Modern Warfare 2, and not after Call of Duty

Looks like "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" to me..

My skin
My skin
Attached images
s2.JPG
s1.JPG
XFG_soundw02.jpg
Quote from Soundistor :My skin

Bad quality. But the skin ain't bad. If you want to make a good skin in Photoshop, first resize blank skin to 2048x2048 or 4096x4096. Then add what you want, and if you save it in JPG (jpeg) choose maximum quality/size and push the slider to the right, I think the number is 12.
Quote from matijapkc :Bad quality. But the skin ain't bad. If you want to make a good skin in Photoshop, first resize blank skin to 2048x2048 or 4096x4096. Then add what you want, and if you save it in JPG (jpeg) choose maximum quality/size and push the slider to the right, I think the number is 12.

What he said. Also use master skinnerz skin kits. Good stuff.
Hope you like 'em
Attached images
gsiskin1.jpg
gsiskin2.jpg
gsiskin3.jpg
opcskin1.jpg
opcskin2.jpg
opcskin3.jpg
where can i get those headlight .dds's
Quote from logitekg25 :where can i get those headlight .dds's

huh, I made them, just 20 minutes ago

check PM