The online racing simulator
Quote from pik_d :If a demo user made a bitchin' public skin that I liked I would definitely upload it for myself. If that demo user used it too, that's a bonus for them.

Right. Agree with u mate.
Here's my skin, it took me an hour and a half to do, i had to jump back from PS to GIMP.

Pictures of me using it on LTC:

Pictures of me using it on the Viewer:

Download:
DOWNLOAD!

EDIT: After making it, i found out that i couldn't upload it for my own use =\ big let down. That is why i uploaded it here.
(Obviously my first skin)
skin
This is my skin

Just a quick one for all the street racers out there to make a Ford Fiesta ST out of the XFG. I know, nothing really special - but clean and simple, and I think both cars are quite similar in the way they look.

The skin comes in the four stock colours white, black, red and blue. Already uploaded to LFSworld.

Cheers!
Attached images
XFG_Fiesta_ST.jpg
XFG_Fiesta_ST_White.jpg
XFG_Fiesta_ST_Black.jpg
XFG_Fiesta_ST_Red.jpg
XFG_Fiesta_ST_Blue.jpg
Quote from smove :Just a quick one for all the street racers out there to make a Ford Fiesta ST out of the XFG. I know, nothing really special - but clean and simple, and I think both cars are quite similar in the way they look.

The skin comes in the four stock colours white, black, red and blue. Already uploaded to LFSworld.

Cheers!

Awesome work man! love them all!
First try
I'm new to LFS and decided to give skinning a try.

Feel free to comment...
Attached images
XFR_1_P.jpg
XFR_1_S.jpg
XFG_SKIN1.jpg
I know the preview sucks. I suck at edting pics lol!
this is my personal skin for the xfg, it isnt perfect but i am pretty happy with it

please dont use it

EDIT: i think i overdosed on carbon fiber
Attached images
XFG_logitek xfg.jpg
Too ricer for my taste, sorry.
its black with a little carbon fiber is carbon fiber ricer?

EDIT: just realised there is WAY too much carbon fiber on it, i think i am going to re-do another skin to be my personal skin
Tryed to make a skin for a long time.. im pretty happy with results, nothing special, simple and easy - just what i like. ofc, always can be done better..

Quote from logitekg25 :its black with a little carbon fiber is carbon fiber ricer?

EDIT: just realised there is WAY too much carbon fiber on it, i think i am going to re-do another skin to be my personal skin

Also, what's the point in posting it here? You're S2, so you can upload it to LFSW and use it, and everyone will see.

EDIT: Nice skin, Dhunky!
its a skin thread, to post the skins you have made...whats the point of a demo user posting their skins here, its not like itts allowed for an s2 user to put it up for you
1. You're saying that demo users can't be skinners?
2. If an S2 licensed racer likes a skin made by a demo racer and wants to use the same online, he/she may upload it at his/her discretion.
im not saying that demo users cant be skinners at all...i was turning around your question, by saying we cant upload your skins, because you asked why i was posting because i could upload.

EDIT: and technically (what i have heard) s2 people still cant upload the skins they like if it was created by a demo user, i guess because that privilage comes with buying the game
Thisis my first skin ever hope you like it
Attached images
XFG_FirstSkin.jpg
cmx_00000009.jpg
Thank you, Danny.
Just a quick preview of tonight's work before I go to bed.

Will release it tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh, crap! My home PC broke down so I'm having to use my laptop that barely has enough RAM run LFS! You'll have to wait a little longer, but maybe I'll have to re-make the skin from scratch.
Ford Focus RS / WRC 2009 / M. Hirvonen
Made for Iginla

UPD: Public skin was added
1024/2048
Attached images
Preview3.jpg
That looks like a really good piece of work - should be public...
Thank you! I glad to recieve it from you, Schuppor, I like your works here very much!

Quote :should be public...

done
This is skin for my team, can someone upload it so anyone can see it in a game PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I do not know how, i think that u who have u S2 licence can
Attached images
XFG_crankshaft512.jpg

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG