The online racing simulator
very freakin nice skin Ndrew
XF GTR-Ford Focus WRC
Quote from Ayrton :Olympic themed XFR

Baseball's starting, so I did these two for a guy who recently moved from the Bay Area to Arizona, to use as he sees fit.

Oakland Athletics

Arizona Diamondbacks

Amd a Mariners for another friend.

dude those are awesome!!

ow i see.. u r american.. Well im dutch, but im a baseballer (played @ world series, Junior League in Michigan)..

If have you time, could you make one for the Yankees?

That will be very cool
i maked 2 skins with effects kinda like it thouhgh
Attached images
skin_preview.jpg
XFR_DARKNESS X.jpg
skin_preview2.jpg
XFR_DarkySkin.jpg
indeed

if you see some one with that skin called Dutch Alfa.. its me
thanks spsamsp
Quote from spsamsp :That looks ace!!

Thanks spsamsp
Hope everyone like my skin
206 WRC in work...
Quote from beefyman666 :Not been making skins for very long and I think this is my best one so far.

Based it on one of my favourite motorcycle racers bikes. Joey Dunlop's Honda Britain RS250.

What do you lot think?

All I need now is his helmet to match. I had a go at it but struggled and gave up. Anyone fancy giving it a go?

Hey mate. I saw the Helmet, found a few pics, and said to myself that I would give it a go. And was able. There's a showcase of the helmet, and the HD skinfile. Here ya go mate... Enjoy!
Attached images
HEL_Showcase_-_dunlop.jpg
HEL_dunlop.jpg
Thats awesome! Cheers, should look good in the Joey Tribute car.
race team skin and my own matching helmet
Attached images
my car.jpg
my helmet.jpg
Cool Richy. I noticed you might be into Mountain Boards? You ever see Freebord? My brother is a team rider, check it out
oh yes ive ridden one of those and after you get over the first 10 minutes of balance issues (i guess you can call it that lol) they are so nice to ride after that. just so smooth you can really link up the slides, but it does feel a bit unsteady at first

great stuff
XFG noob skin
My first skin
Attached images
XFG_Nuklear_13.jpg
XFG_Nuklear_69.jpg
Good first attempt... Well done!!
Nice skin.
My madman insane mask skin lol
Attached images
XFG_MaDMaN.jpg
Hehe this'll suit me perfectly gonna test it now ;]
Racetek 4 XF GTR skin. Full 2048 hi-res skin on Master Skinnerz.
Attached images
rt4.jpg
XFR_Racetek4.jpg
Wooo, nice work Al. Really like the detailing on the rear vents, mirrors, etc.
Quote from al heeley :Racetek 4 XF GTR skin. Full 2048 hi-res skin on Master Skinnerz.

Brilliantly done, Al. You make me never want to attempt a skin...

Best regards,

EC
As begged in off-topic.. Nothing fancy, just constructed the pattern for filling and ripped a t-shirt logo. Someone could make better
Attached images
lodri.jpg
XFG_lodri.jpg
Thanks!
Its a ver good first skin, better than my first.
Just 2 tips really
It seems some of your sponsors are being stretched - When you put a sponsors decal on the car (TEIN spring on the front, falken above front wheel etc) when the skins is wrapped over the car in game it becomes stretched. CLICK HERE for how to compensate for stretching.
Other tip - This is more a personal preference than anything - The AEM on the front goes over the headlights, the TEIN on the bonnet goes over the vent etc. As i said this is a personaly preference of mine more than something wrong with the skin.

Also posted in wrong thread. You have posted a XR in the XF thread lol

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG