BTCC Render 4.jpg
BTCC Render 5.jpg
Not bad, not bad at all
Schweppes livery
Attached images
XFR_ldriver18.jpg
ld18.jpg
Quote from ldriver :Schweppes livery

Nce skin but is that that rootbeer brand caus rootbeer is whel uhm...

The most disgusting drink in this world
Schweppes are best known for lemonade and mixers. They also do other fizzy drinks including root beer I imagine.

Anyway, ldriver that skin is quite nice. I would've flipped the Schweppes logo on the roof though, but that's a minor detail in my eyes. Good job.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Nce skin but is that that rootbeer brand caus rootbeer is whel uhm...

The most disgusting drink in this world

That's your opinion..
(Ps. in dutch: maak eens goede fatsoenlijk Engelse zinnen.. ze zijn zowat niet te begrijpen..)

Anyway.. I like the skin.. reminds me of a RAC version that's around here somewhere
Nice skin

only in the render, the wheels look odd.. and it looks like there's no glass in the windows..
Yeah I'm still learning. Trying to survive without premade stuff. Thanks still.
Quote from mogster :Yeah I'm still learning. Trying to survive without premade stuff. Thanks still.

Good thing you're doing nicely
looks realy nice man, the render is a bit streched i mean, but very nice at all !
Replica of the new subaru impreza wrc car

Not uploaded to LFSW, remove 1024 from filename
Attached images
XFR_impwrc08.jpg
XFR_impwrc081024.jpg
-
(wato) DELETED by wato
SRY FOR DOUBLE POST IS FOR A FRIEND OF MINE!
Attached images
XFG_MEC;TOTY.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Replica of the new subaru impreza wrc car

Not uploaded to LFSW, remove 1024 from filename

are you going to make an XFG skin of that car?
Quote from wato :wip, JDM TYTE sTUFF

WAT, delete the -No Bumper- thing in the rear, Zach made it and isnt public, you CAN'T use it

Lol i was bored ,NOW with SPEED HOLES , i made this for drag races on demo lol!!
Attached images
XFG_MECWATO2.jpg
XFG_jdm-2ner.jpg
Quote from wato :Lol i was bored ,NOW with SPEED HOLES , i made this for drag races on demo lol!!

CAN YOU READ THIS ?

Quote from FCS13 :WAT, delete the -No Bumper- thing in the rear, Zach made it and isnt public, you CAN'T use it

WT**
Quote from FCS13 :CAN YOU READ THIS ?

WT**

I'm pretty sure he removed them from the skins in his second post. All I see are 'speed holes' now.
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm pretty sure he removed them from the skins in his second post. All I see are 'speed holes' now.

all i see is the first skin with the nobumperthing and :

-Plate stole from some db skin.

-Mirrors stoled from another db skin.

Quote from wato :Lol i was bored ,NOW with SPEED HOLES , i made this for drag races on demo lol!!

how would you drag race XFR on demo..
whoops my bad we drag race on the bl1 strait i have s2 but no one uses the strip so , in demo some people do drag races in the strait so i guess thats were i do the drag races . ill remove them later i dont want to be posting the same $h!t .
Quote from mutt107 :how would you drag race XFR on demo..

its a xfr skin but i pasted on a xfg skin
ok.... you don't need to double post and don't steal parts from other peoples skins enless you ask them.
ok is this any better?
Attached images
XFG_jdm-2ner.jpg
Quote from wato :ok is this any better?

Quote from FCS13 :all i see is the first skin with the nobumperthing and :

-Plate stole from some db skin.

-Mirrors stoled from another db skin.

And please, remove the skins with stolen parts

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG