The online racing simulator
Quote from Enitsed :Another one in the F1 07 series.
As usual already on LFS World and still public
Drive fair and have fun ...

You thought we wouldn't notice?

You changed few stickers, but basic design is pixel by pixel the same. Go lie somewhere else. :thumbsdow
-
(Enitsed) DELETED by Enitsed
If you've nothing to hide you shouldn't have removed it. Now we'll just assume you did steal it since we can't compare "yours" with the original version.
Quote from Enitsed :Sorry but I spent about 6 hours on this skin.

I know that the Pdanev's renault 2007 livery already exists and it gives me the idea of MY skin but I'm not a liar ... but if you think so it's your opinion.

Nevermind I know what I've done on this skin.

P.S : sorry for my bad english

If it took you 6 hours to make those minimal changes, all i can say is you're a lousy skinner. You won't convince me that you accidentally used _exactly_ the same color shades, drew _exactly_ the same design and put logos in _exactly_ the same place as pdanev (ING logo for example). His skin was far far more than just an inspiration. So don't lie, you're arguments are weak. I hate seeing skin rippers taking others work (especially pretty well known and very nicely designed skins), making minimal changes and claiming that's their work.

And funny you added the "don't edit" text to your skin - you think that doesn't hold for you in case of other people's skins?

Comparison in gif animation attached.
Attached images
comparison.gif
Indeed. Shame over you. :thumbsdow
Hmmm, not cool indeed....

If you would like to use some specific part of a skin, some shapes etc, I'm happy to provide them as long as you ask nicely. Its also fine by me if you add a name, your own number etc to a skin, np. But preseting what is basically someone else's work as your own is pretty lame.
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
-
teaz-r
a quickie for u would take me hours nice job
AP_racing
AP racing, new racing team
Attached images
_1oo.jpg
Mini cooper john works challenge
Hey guys,

do you know if theres a skin of the following car,
a
MINI COOPER
JOHN WORKS CHALLENGE

???

thx in advance

cheers.

Chris
I may have a go at that for XFG sometime
Honda XFG. Posted screenies of this before but never actually released the skin. Public save as XFG_BH_1.
Attached images
XFG_BH_1.jpg
Quote from Btoryo :Honda XFG. Posted screenies of this before but never actually released the skin. Public save as XFG_BH_1.

Very nice, i like to see someone using my bodykit . ill be using this 1 if its ok?
Quote from Btoryo :Honda XFG. Posted screenies of this before but never actually released the skin. Public save as XFG_BH_1.

Same as above.
Quote from robertchapple123 :Very nice, i like to see someone using my bodykit . ill be using this 1 if its ok?

Everyone is welcome to use it.
Quote from daddyo :...

Comment? Try to align the decals on the bumper (the grey/black lining)
other than that it looks great!
thanks ............................

so many beautiful Skins .......................

I like them so much...............................
Ok, here is 4 of mine , all private, love making skin have so many that i could race a different skin every day lol
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-2.png
-
Skin is based on a 350Z drift car but now its a Honda enjoy, plus added 2 more skins
Attached images
HONDA SKIN.jpg
XFR_CPZ_HONDA.jpg
XFR_JUN_Tuned_cpz.jpg
XFR_JUN_Tuned_wte.jpg
yellow.jpg
Quote from robertchapple123 :Skin is based on a 350Z drift car but now its a Honda enjoy, plus added 2 more skins

Very nice. I was thinking that I'd make that my new skin, but then I realised it was for XFR! Any chance of making the Honda one for XFG? Please.

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG