The online racing simulator
XF GTI KS Edition
you should learn photoshop and recreate that exact design, you'd be very surprised at how much better the skin could be.
My private simple XFG skin, i love it btw.

Attached images
privateskin.jpg
FXO_Alpine Skin
Skin File
Quote from breztt :The xfg team mt by brez

Man your stealing skills are rubbish. You couldn't even rub out the Ironhorse wording properly
Thanks for stealing my skin ya douche. You did a terrible job of it!!
Quote from matijapkc :So simple, so good.

Im actually modding that skin a bit. Will drop u the skinfile later if u want Adding details to the skin, like soft shadows and all that.

Edit:
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :What??? FXO in demo? LOL

Quote from matijapkc :You have just been cracked... I mean... BUSTED!!!

Ahem guys, him being demo doesnt mean that he cant make skins for S2. Im actually glad that he kinda like does skins for us to use except making few of them for himself. Dont know actually if hes cracking or anything that but well ...
Quote from hazaky :Im actually modding that skin a bit. Will drop u the skinfile later if u want Adding details to the skin, like soft shadows and all that.

Edit:

Ahem guys, him being demo doesnt mean that he cant make skins for S2. Im actually glad that he kinda like does skins for us to use except making few of them for himself. Dont know actually if hes cracking or anything that but well ...

Would be glad to have that skin. So please send when over.
First... Demoers only do skins for themselves. Second... Why is FXO skin in XF folder? Third... There ain't no link to the skin itself.
real Team MT skin..sry abt that...brez copied someome else skin i understand.Well...this is my very first skin and i did it with paint
Attached images
XFG_team mt 2.jpg
download gimp please, it is so much better
Quote from Johnnysti :real Team MT skin..sry abt that...brez copied someome else skin i understand.Well...this is my very first skin and i did it with paint

Not copied, stole it. Tell him he's a tool.
lol will do
XFG Skin
My frist LFS skin. Originally made for TEAM [RSi]. Join the team.
THANK YOU

join the team
skin is here
Attached images
XFG_ethan nury 2 nip.jpg
Quote from ethansti :skin is here

Please do not double post. Post should be made in PS, GIMP, Corel or something similiar, not in Paint, because in Pro programs you get sharpness, better coverage of edges............
Hello
here is my latest skin, i did it for m4tty (aka Moro - 90)
do you like it?

1024*1024
1600*1600

screenshot as soon as possible
Quote from supermarioz :here is my latest skin, i did it for m4tty (aka Moro - 90)
do you like it?

1024*1024
1600*1600

screenshot as soon as possible

That is really good skin.

E: Spelling error. LOL
my kfc skin i made lol. my friend kept saying he wanted kfc so i made a kfc skin!

hm..
Can demo drivers use skins ?
How to get to my cpu then into game ? =O

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG