The online racing simulator
Ok this is my first skin contrubution for the lfs scene

A simple XFG skinpack which i think is kinda cool...
might also be a fun way to show wether you're a white roof, yellow roof, blue roof etc. on the CTRA bump and jump server

Ok so here's two close ups from the white car and a pic with all 6 colours. and the skinpack itself

C&C please this is my first publuc skin(s)
Attached images
skinpackwhitefront.jpg
skinpackwhiteroof.jpg
myXFGskinpack.jpg
Attached files
XFGcfSkinpack part1.rar - 1.3 MB - 602 views
XFGcfSkinpack part2.rar - 1.8 MB - 520 views
Quote from TG44 :Ok this is my first skin contrubution for the lfs scene

A simple XFG skinpack which i think is kinda cool...
might also be a fun way to show wether you're a white roof, yellow roof, blue roof etc. on the CTRA bump and jump server

Ok so here's two close ups from the white car and a pic with all 6 colours. and the skinpack itself

C&C please this is my first publuc skin(s)

Neat!

However, where can I get it?
yea sorry i tried to upload it as one .rar but it was too big.. so now it's in two parts. i edited the post.

btw. Thanks!

They are not uploaded to LFSworld yet... I might do that later but you can feel free to do it too..
Quote from TG44 :yea sorry i tried to upload it as one .rar but it was too big.. so now it's in two parts. i edited the post.

btw. Thanks!

They are not uploaded to LFSworld yet... I might do that later but you can feel free to do it too..

I'll do it.

EDIT: Sorry, can't do it.
Quote from schwantz34 :whaha!
coowl!, has to remind me of a disco theme

nah its because i had to change the roof colour from blue due to league changes
got bored so i made this
another top secret skin.. looks pretty cool. though it's simple.

and btw that skin is only 512x512.
Usually a secret car doesn't have TOP SECRET scrawled everywhere in big letters, but oh well .

Still, nice.
thanks guys
A simple VW skin, hope you like it !

PS : edited skin, for spelling reasons !
Attached images
XFG_VW old.jpg
vwold3.jpg
vwold4.jpg
Pretty funky
you spelled "vehicle" like "vehicule"
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :A simple VW skin, hope you like it !

nice skin. if that would be over a minivan i would think it as a hippie car
Quote from flymike91 :Pretty funky
you spelled "vehicle" like "vehicule"

"Vehicule" is the french of "Vehicle" and as the guy is French, I doubt it was a mistake.
Excuse me, my english isn't very good...

Skin is corrected !
My first skin
I made this today in about an hour, never skinned before so I was happy. This car seems to be the easiest to skin but I havent tried the others yet. Anyway, Skiilight is my company and thought this an appropriate vehicle (pun!) to do some marketing while racing haha!

If you want to race with this skin, please change the number and nothing else! Thanks!!

Skin Download (photoshop .psd)
Quote from JonnyFiveAlive :I made this today in about an hour, never skinned before so I was happy. This car seems to be the easiest to skin but I havent tried the others yet. Anyway, Skiilight is my company and thought this an appropriate vehicle (pun!) to do some marketing while racing haha!

If you want to race with this skin, please change the number and nothing else! Thanks!!

Skin Download (photoshop .psd)

Amazing for a first skin O_O My first skin was a weird orange car with weird random shapes all over the place O_O. But never released it:P
Thanks! I'm probably going to lose alot of hours playing with these skins over the next few weeks, I plan on skinning all of the cars with this look. Then my helmet and the suit. I'm loving this element of the game.
I see that you're involved in design and marketing, you hadn't to start from zeroo like (most of) us noobs when we began to skin

Btw, you should upload the skin as .jpg, so its easier to insert in in the game, and to keep people from scrapping it for thier skins.
I like it, nice way to advertise. Nice skin -> People use -> free advertising -> better buisness = MULTIMILLIONARE TYCOON!!!

When you are rich and famous, can I get some money? PLEAAASE?
very nice i like the green with the orange
4 more posts till 1000
Nice skin Falcon.

* 1000th post *
/me likes

*18 th post* LoL

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG