The online racing simulator
Mt Dew
A Mountain Dew skin i made, feel free to use. Already uploaded online. Also included is a Mountain Dew helmet.

Based off of bo-kristiansen's Dr pepper skin
Attached images
XFR_DEWITTOIT.jpg
XFG_DEWITTOIT.jpg
HEL_dew.jpg
XFG 4doors
I tryed to do an XFG's 4 doors skin, if you want you can improve my work, i just had the idea to replace doors, it's works, but i m not very good to do a very clean work, so if you want we can share our work here around this idea.

here is the skin and screen in game

Good luck
Attached images
XFG_4doors.JPG
XFG 4 doors.JPG
It's cool, but what is that big black square doing on the back door?
Solution to cover the old handle...If you found a better solution...
I know a better solution do the backdoor suciside
lol im just going to leave this thread here

its amazing how well it fits into the body too (well.. it could be done by something other than paint lol) but.. surprisingly it looks like it could have been made like that if it were real
I can't resist, I have to say this: Oh My God!!!:banghead:

P.S. I'm sorry, but I feel better now
its like the new mini cooper or the hyundia accent 4 door
The door handles (and locks) are 3D objects, not textures. You can't edit them out.
There is a texture for the lock that you could just make a solid color, less noticeable.
It s the case of the XRT, but i m not sure it s possible with the XFG
My First Skin
My first attempt at a skin, i think it looks a bit plan?
Attached images
XFR.JPG
Quote from bryanl :My first attempt at a skin, i think it looks a bit plan?

Looks really nice. sometimes the plain ones work very well.
I think it looks quite nice actually. Then again I prefer skins not to be too crowded. I prefer skins to look realistic and something you would expect to see in real racing.
Maybe it could use a couple of more decals though, maybe on the bumper?
And I would either loose the gradient on the back or change it to another more contrasting colour.
Quote from jayhawk :Yeah...you need to belong with the S2 licenced people. NOW.

Thanks, heh.

I will shortly, the wife is making me pay "bills" first, whatever those are.
Oh dear... Erm i think i've brought a knife to a gun fight here.... The skins in this thread, and infact on the whole forum are brilliant, and when i compare it with my first attempt, well yeah i think it speaks for itself lmao. Granted not all decals are on it, but thats because i'm still getting to grips with making skins, and using ps in general. Anywho i guess this would be the place to get tips on what i should try and do to improve it, so feel to tell me what you think of it
Attached images
Skoda WRC Skin.jpg
Skoda WRC Skin .jpg
Quote from 3000GTO :Oh dear... Erm i think i've brought a knife to a gun fight here.... The skins in this thread, and infact on the whole forum are brilliant, and when i compare it with my first attempt, well yeah i think it speaks for itself lmao. Granted not all decals are on it, but thats because i'm still getting to grips with making skins, and using ps in general. Anywho i guess this would be the place to get tips on what i should try and do to improve it, so feel to tell me what you think of it

For a first skin, I've seen far worse than yours, keep it up
Most important thing (imo) is that a skin suits the car you're using it on. I mean, try to follow the "flow" of the car.
For instance you have the green areas on the side back and front. I would try to make the front green part parallel to the back one. Also I would give them just a slight curve instead of a totally straight line.
I don't know if that makes sense to you, don't know how to explain it better
these skins are fantastic ! you got it !
i like it
tryed to steal illepallur idea ;D with corel...little more precise and suicide-doors

gunn=freewheelin franklin ???OMG!!!
Attached images
xfg4door.jpg
XFG_333.jpg
My Skin
Hi,

This is my first skin and it is not soo good than yours so im at the beginning and search for logos...someone can please post some websites...but first my skin look at
Attached images
XFG_DEFAULT.jpg

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG