The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Hehe, yeah, why not? I wanted to go to bed but I think I will stay up to see what new innovative posts come up here since I have a feeling they will be deleted by tomorrow morning.

They're still here :P Didn't know a remark on his spelling and others noticing he "stole" the skins was going to make this happening.. hehe
Hankook s15
Looks much better now.
Adapted the one I did for FZR for yet another car to answer a request.

NUFC XFR...
Attached images
XFRNUFCa.png
XFR_NUFC.jpg
XFR_NUFC1024.jpg
@ noremac,
I think you should have sticked more to the original car, white hood and the logo's from the pic on it. But it looks nice the way it is now too..

but please don't use img tags for skins!

Quote from Bean0 :Adapted the one I did for FZR for yet another car to answer a request.

NUFC XFR...

Nice! fit's the car pretty good
very very nice skin beano
nice quality skin Bean0

Another one from me, made it just for fun based on a sort of funpic chain based on the Axe Effect Commercial

AXE Effect XFR

Will upload it to LFSWorld later
Attached images
AccAxeEffect.jpg
XFR_ACCAxeEffect1024.jpg
XFR_ACCAxeEffect2048.jpg
My first serious skin, thoughts?

Repair links, I see only thumbnails
Skin themed after the second most supported football team in Brazil, and the one I support: Corinthians

feedback is greatly appreciated
Attached images
preview1.jpg
preview2.jpg
XFG_Corinthiansp.jpg
viluglio,

Huge empty white area on the roof/hood begs to be filled.
I like that alot! it needs more sponsors/detail on the fronter sections of the car though.
Yeah, I know what you mean, but I just couldn't come up with anything nice to do there, and also, that way it kinda resembles the team jersey, all white with some little details in black

I'll see if I can invent something cool and might update it tomorrow

Thanks for the replies!

and Bean0, that's a really neat skin! well done
Viluglio - I like that skin alot it looks really clean yet its obvious what you are going for.
well done
How's that, guys? Looks better to me, but represents a change of concept, because now it doesn't resemble the jersey.

Which one do you prefer?
Attached images
preview131.jpg
Quote from viluglio :How's that, guys?

I think it's definitely better as a car livery. I don't know the team, so maybe a fan of the team will disagree.
A bunch of delivery skins for the XFG. Included:

DHL
Royal Mail
Parcelforce
UPS
Carta Paquete
Lynx.

This is just part 1, more to follow.
Attached files
DeliveryPack1.rar - 1.6 MB - 680 views
screenshots please?
Quote from mickyc30 :screenshots please?

Don't worry, You won't need them. I can't get screentshot's to work on my system. If you don't like them, delete them.

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG