The online racing simulator
but if they donßt like the game why they are keep skinning cars of it
im intrested in buying it (ill get the s2 not s1)
i would like to be able to do good skinning but i dont have wonderfull programs
best i have is gimp
also somthing that puts me off buying it is when ever im doing races most of the time it keeps lsing conenction to any hosts and that gets very annoying and no othere demo users seam to have same problim so i dont want to buy it and have that happen in s2 all the time aswell
ME LIKES!!!!!! :superman: :drink:
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj
Street racers Skin (again)
Well here i post my Street racers Skins, i posted they in annother Thread But Gunn Closed it only because i need to post they in the finished skins section and off course i dont wanna start a fight here, well i uploaded these ones here so you can tell me what you think about.

They are 3 skins in each rar file, .JPG, 1024 and 2048 res, for XFG, XRT and FXO (you take an XFG skin and you recieve XRT and FXO too ).

Like 8 hours of work:tired:, Already uploaded in LFSW, Really Hope you like it, and Please give me your opinion:thumb3d:.

Pd: PLEASE NEVER EDIT THESE ONES PLZ!

Adolfo Herrera.
Attached images
StreetRacers.jpg
Attached files
StreetRacers_1024.rar - 726.6 KB - 559 views
StreetRacers_2048.rar - 1.4 MB - 427 views
not bad but i tihnk they could do with a bit mor eon them
Quote from LFSn00b :Worth releasing?

Clean and crisp so yes not every skin has to blow poeple away

yep, but imo the hood looks abit weird, just make it black like the rest of the car and then its cool

yer it is but i agree with teh otehr person make the like the black on the rest of the car,i know its surpost to be carbon fibar but looks a bit odd

I think so, the only thing I really don't like is the numberplate.
I made this a while ago, an ASUS XFR skin pack with various paint variations. 1024 and 2048 skins available.

Here is a picture of the white skin with the stuff I have done to the skins in the pack.

Yellow, Orange, red, Dark blue, Light blue, Lime green are also in the pack.

Download
Feel free to edit, but give me credit.
Quote from d4nzo :yer it is but i agree with teh otehr person make the like the black on the rest of the car,i know its surpost to be carbon fibar but looks a bit odd

Carbon fibre looks alright on it so id leave it there
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Well here i post my Street racers Skins, i posted they in annother Thread But Gunn Closed it only because i need to post they in the finished skins section and off course i dont wanna start a fight here, well i uploaded these ones here so you can tell me what you think about.

They are 3 skins in each rar file, .JPG, 1024 and 2048 res, for XFG, XRT and FXO (you take an XFG skin and you recieve XRT and FXO too ).

Like 8 hours of work:tired:, Already uploaded in LFSW, Really Hope you like it, and Please give me your opinion:thumb3d:.

Pd: PLEASE NEVER EDIT THESE ONES PLZ!

Adolfo Herrera.

i like these but can i plz put i few logo's on it i no u said plz dont edit but most street racing cars have logos like sparco apexi etc.....
Quote from cathal50cc :Carbon fibre looks alright on it so id leave it there

or to make both us happy make us both happy remove carbon fiber one one and leave it on enougher one so basicly same skin just keeps us both happy :smileyrai:auto::bounce8::banana_ra
My new skin for xfr
Attached images
render_xfr_hmy.jpg
that skin is realy cool
Skin for XFG and these one is public
Attached images
xfg_teimug.jpg
XFG_mute_1024x1024.jpg
XFG_mute_2048x2048.jpg
C40Z and Joremi both those skins are fantastic!
wooooow that is an awesome skin C40Z!! I wanna thank you alot
I reformatted and forgot to back up my skins.
How do I download them from LFS world?
Quote from cathal50cc :
i like these but can i plz put i few logo's on it i no u said plz dont edit but most street racing cars have logos like sparco apexi etc.....

Well if you want, do it, BUT, Dont relase they here plz, keep they private.

Adolfo Herrera.
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Well if you want, do it, BUT, Dont relase they here plz, keep they private.

Adolfo Herrera.

ok man npz will do and ill send u the skin in PM when im finished

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG