The online racing simulator
lol the bit on the skin some1 made with you noob and the noob in red like on youtube was good BUT when looking at the skin it looked a bit like it was moving form side to side a little bit
Quote from d4nzo :lol the bit on the skin some1 made with you noob and the noob in red like on youtube was good BUT when looking at the skin it looked a bit like it was moving form side to side a little bit

that part i do not understand :ices_rofl
go to page 51 and look at the noob skin and it looks like its movign side to side a little bit
kinda like an optical unlusion i surpose
Quote from d4nzo :go to page 51 and look at the noob skin and it looks like its movign side to side a little bit
kinda like an optical unlusion i surpose

maybe because you got bad graphics?
no did u look at it ill look back at it and see if it still doing it

on the secon one sport one click it and look betreen where theres a gap from thos eliens for roof and bonet and loom betrreen the otehr gappes it moves
-
hello my first skin for XXR . (Sandisck) DELETED by Sandisck : old
that looks like it could be realy cool i so wanna try it out also would u be able to get spoem1 to put it on the thing so peopel can see it on multiplayer
Xrg Skins
www.lfsdrag.0catch.com

there you may find some good skins for xrg..but sorry becouse you may find some POPups on my page..

you will not regret!
another random skin lol
here is another of my random skins. i got a hole load of these lol.
Attached images
XRG_STRIPEY.jpg
Guys This Topic Is For Xfr/xfg Only!
Quote from d4nzo :that looks like it could be realy cool i so wanna try it out also would u be able to get spoem1 to put it on the thing so peopel can see it on multiplayer

how you want to use this??
this is xrr demo hasn´t xrr right?
here is my xfg vlt skin =]
Attached images
XFG_VL_WAGON_YELLOW.jpg
^^ Won't try it on.
I see alot of skins being made with ms paint again...

remember folks ms paint = bad
agree wiv ya there lil chris
and all some nice skins in here
Quote from haha360 :here is another of my random skins. i got a hole load of these lol.

THIS IS XFG AND XFR THREAD
there are specified threads for specific cars just use search or goto finished skins XRskins
goosfraba...goosfraba
that looks quite nice a well done time to see it in game
because i know some dont look the same ingame
just played with ity in game and its realy cool and looks fantastic
thxs alot
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj
There's no proof that he uses that skin in game (for now)
yeah chris nice spoon skin altough theres alot of em out there i think this 1 looks just as good ingame as it does in the render but some of them dont meh i like it not sayin yall have 2 but thnx again lil chris lookin forward to some more of ur creations :hyper:
Ye rossi is our master skinner [: Nice job as always.
Rossi any skins comin up??? lookin forward to seein them hope u have a few out soon
Quote from N I K I :There's no proof that he uses that skin in game (for now)

i agree that we have no proof but i think demo users should stick to skinning XFG XRG FBM just to avoid this lil confrontations of OH HE HAS A CRACKED VERS meh tbh i think its stupid that they cant pay 24 pound 4 a lifetime not 24 a month like some games
If you don't like a game, ur not buying it Simple as that.

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG