The online racing simulator
Oh gosh!
lol
XFG-Setamies
Made xfg skin to our team, pretty happy about it.
Attached images
xfgo.jpg
Not bad!
DarkMobil
This is a self-made car about a strange guy with funny facial expressions... You won't dare driving past him, his eyes are always fixed on you... He won't let you get away.
Attached images
XFG_DirkMobil.jpg
Quote from Buzz-T :This is a self-made car about a strange guy with funny facial expressions... You won't dare driving past him, his eyes are always fixed on you... He won't let you get away.

o.0
First public skin this year.

TAM/HoP Seat replica. PUBLIC SKIN!

Real reference:
Click here #1
Click here #2
Front based on this car

Press for high-res:

Raw screen shots:
Preview 1
Preview 2
Preview 3
Preview 4

Download (Includes 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 resolution skins.)

Already uploaded to lfsworld.net

P.S. There is mistake on the roof, but I won't fix it anymore, too late & too lazy & don't see much point of it. Just one of the logos is reversed.
here my skins
Attached images
LFS 2011-04-19 20-19-24-13.jpg
LFS 2011-04-19 20-19-49-73.jpg
LFS 2011-04-19 20-20-36-10.jpg
LFS 2011-04-19 20-21-37-32.jpg
Nice skins Andris and Xone.
thanx imudila and kassad
Andro, don't get influenced by Kiste too much xP

Nice paint tho
Quote from JazzOn :Andro, don't get influenced by Kiste too much xP

What do you mean?
The always annoying stretching, which Kiste obviously tends do not care about . It seems you actually compensated some, but others not. I don't want to check all logos as it looks about alright with the HofP and such, but the numberplate and its logo above it, are kursiv.
Quote from JazzOn :The always annoying stretching, which Kiste obviously tends do not care about . It seems you actually compensated some, but others not. I don't want to check all logos as it looks about alright with the HofP and such, but the numberplate and its logo above it, are kursiv.

EVERY logo was stretched by using the method you shoved, so this time you are wrong and you can only blame yourself for giving the wrong numbers if for you it looks like that some of the logos are not stretched because they are.
Quote from andRo. :EVERY logo was stretched by using the method you shoved, so this time you are wrong and you can only blame yourself for giving the wrong numbers if for you it looks like that some of the logos are not stretched because they are.

lol, no need to scream, just tell me which wrong method i apparently showed you. I am pretty sure that you must have missunderstood it, as it is simple as pie. Besides, noone else says the values are wrong, because many others use them and it works just fine; they definitely are not wrong.
I don't see any sentence where I am "screaming"...and you should read more careful, you got it totally wrong. I never said that I think the values are wrong, I'm saying that you said I hadn't stretched the logos with your method when I had, so basically your eyes are either wrong or you were wrong with the numbers if you still think that when I stretch it with your method it looks like it is not stretched. And please, read it more careful this time before you reply.
For me all logos look okay and not stretched, so...peace.
Quote from andRo. :I don't see any sentence where I am "screaming"...and you should read more careful, you got it totally wrong. I never said that I think the values are wrong, I'm saying that you said I hadn't stretched the logos with your method when I had, so basically your eyes are either wrong or you were wrong with the numbers if you still think that when I stretch it with your method it looks like it is not stretched. And please, read it more careful this time before you reply.
For me all logos look okay and not stretched, so...peace.

Now where did i say the logos are wrong?( I actually said the opposite; they are fine ideed.)
I was saying as you can still read it - your numberplate and the logo above it are kursiv, which is a result of the stretching issue.

PS. writing in big letters is commonly interpreted as screaming,

OKAY? xP
Double post FTW^^

Andro, i have to apologise partly, because you were right about the right side of the car.
I was right about the left side plate though. I only looked at that.
2011 BTCC VW Golf...Don't look at the roof too closely

Attached images
XFRBTCCGolf.jpg
XFR_BTCCGolf.jpg
XFR_BTCCGolf1024.jpg
Very nice.

This and your Audi skins will deffo be getting used.
my skin
Attached images
XFG_SeatLeon (2).jpg
Honda civic si activision racing skin
My first skin!!!
Audi A1 Competion kit
Hej all, here is a audi a1 competion kit skin for the xfr. Feel free to use it if you want.
Attached images
audi a1 competion.jpg
XFR_Audi_A1_Comp.jpg

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG