The online racing simulator
Quote from kristis917 :too bad we cant use it as we are demo racers...
can you s2 racers upload this skin for XFG??

no because the skin is for the XFR
XFG Christmas Skin. Do NOT edit unless you ask me via PM. Merry Christmas to everybody.

Previews will come later.
Attached images
XFG_ChristmasFest.jpg
XFG_ChristmasFest1024.jpg
nice!
Quote from G!NhO :

ask permission to convert it?

yeah it is verry nice and i want to use it online too x[
and as im a dem racer i would like for it to be on XFG
XFG Skin inspired by Andy Hollis' 1989 Civic Si. Ran in 2008 SCCA Solo National competition in STS class. Low grade skin, but it works
Attached images
XFG_AndyHollis.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-12-28 14-02-51-91.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-12-28 14-03-04-93.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-12-28 14-03-17-18.jpg
would be cooler if it it wouldnt be so lowres
[JAGUAR TEAM} XFG skin
but i like my carbon exhaust

and can you show me better res carbon texture? cause i cannot find it.
my first attempts at skinning saw the Tesco and other supermarket cars so had a go at doing Sainsburys..They have been uploaded to lfsworld so I hope you like
Attached images
SainsburysXFG.JPG
SainsburysXFR.JPG
XFR_Sainsburys.jpg
XFG_Sainsburys1.jpg
Quote from Biodoid :my first attempts at skinning saw the Tesco and other supermarket cars so had a go at doing Sainsburys..They have been uploaded to lfsworld so I hope you like

Super-market skins? Did the companies pay you to advertise it though the game?
Lol, it's a racket with XFG's nowadays
Just want to show my skins for the XFG and XFR, don't know if should be "decaled"

Comment please

Previews attached
skins look nice BUT DONT USE IMG TAGS FOR BIG IMAGES PLEASE!
ffs why you just can´t use the ttachments

edit: skinfiles too plz
There you go, all attached now...
Hi all.I'm new to forum but I have around 2 months in LFS.I have made several skins,but they were all goofy and overcrowded.Here's my new one.You all can use it and do whatever you like with it but please mention me somewhere.See you in game.Cheers!
Skin is also available in .dds format.
Oh yea,I have also made a full mod for XFG,it completely changes the interior,lights,tires,gloves.The problem is,the dashboard ain't working.Any help?
Attached images
lfspic1.JPG
lfspic2.JPG
lfspic3.JPG
XFG_Cromer.jpg
Quote from freddyalek90 :Nice, it isn't bad at all...
Little bug: the rear bumper is half black and half green... don't think it's supposed to be like that

You re right, i did not notcie that. Thanks , i will change it!

Quote from freddyalek90 : and with a better carbon fiber texture...

I'm already changing it
RJT XFG Skin
Quote from Cromer17 :Hi all.I'm new to forum but I have around 2 months in LFS.I have made several skins,but they were all goofy and overcrowded.Here's my new one.You all can use it and do whatever you like with it but please mention me somewhere.See you in game.Cheers!
Skin is also available in .dds format.
Oh yea,I have also made a full mod for XFG,it completely changes the interior,lights,tires,gloves.The problem is,the dashboard ain't working.Any help?

try to make the skin in another paintshop, not in paint(paint jpeg's sucks ftw) and try to make higher res pis
Yes,I know paint sucks but I suck at Photoshop.I will try some other programs.And just for some modders.If you want to edit every texture,but really every texture in game (trees,tires,road,wall....),use this:

http://eliteforce2.filefront.c ... 8fDMxMzE2OTI5NDEyMTUxMg==

Convert to jpg then back to dds.I found it working great on demo.

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG