The online racing simulator
What annoys me is anyone with the letter A in their racer name. It just looks wrong.

Seriously. I don't really care what other people call themselves. But I do laugh at people who use the kana characters to represent our alphabet in their racer names.
I find people that put fu on there number plates much more offenssive than G25
Quote from senn :make sure u advertise what soundcard and motherboard you are using too

No you do that in a huge sig instead (that you copy-paste if the forum does not permit huge sigs)

I think its kind of normal that some fall in lowe with their new superb G25 wheel, and that other unfortunate enough to not have one get jelous.

I always smile when I see walking <insert sportswear brand> bilboards.

Maybe I should put the 'puter components near the door on a skin so it looks really ricer?

Logitech G25 Wheel
Core2Duo 6600
OCZ2G8001G
Asus 8800GTS 640MB
P5WDH Deluxe
Antec P180
Logitech X-Type
Biltema optical mouse
Logitech 4.1 THX
Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 200
3Com gbit switch
Cat 6 cables
(bah it doesn't work, I get no hardon, it's too old I built it 2006)
Quote from Michel 4AGE :It's all about showing that you're a hardcore simracer. I guess.

Which could mean that this thread contains prolly more willy weaving then G25 owners ever did
Ill really piss em off when I put mine in my name. New name will be
[]*[]STRAHD(Thrustmaster Firestorm)
hi i do have a g25 but i dont showoff saying i got one i just saw someone else put g25 in there name so i thought i would it dosent change anything only a few letters in MY name which only conserns ME!
(and any admins if its rude)
They're not even the most expensive, or highest quality out there. ECCI cost many times more, as does the VPP wheel. The Frex wheel will probably blow everything else away. That might be worth bragging about, if you're insecure enough to need to do so. And if you can afford it, I doubt you'd see spending that amount of money on a PC peripheral as a point that needs shouting about.

The G25 is a good wheel, fair pedals, shoddy shifter. It's like bragging that you have a Mexican Stratocaster. Better than average maybe, but nothing that special.
Well I've got two G25's hehehe
I cant believe people are moaning about this, what is the world coming to?

Its their license, let them do what they want with it, dont beat them down for doing what they want.

/RANT
Quote from Riders Motion :You stupid, racercar = racrecar it doesn't make sense, it has as much sense as Noitom Sredir... Meh

lol, calling people stupid and being the idiot himself... priceless
phew, your lucky, when im on LTC some people even have G25 900 200%FF lol )
Quote from harjun :phew, your lucky, when im on LTC some people even have G25 900 200%FF lol )

And why are you in cruise servers?

It really bugs me how most people in an open-wheel server either

Are called Lewis Hamilton (or something similar)
Or use Hamilton's helmet
Or car livery

DK
Quote from senn :here's a tip, don't give a rats ass what controller you use, stop advertising useless BS and taking up even more of my precious screen space. Do you think ppl who use a mouse are gonna put "MOUSE" into their name? wtf is wrong with ppl.

Why on earth, did you think this matter was worth a thread ?

I think I will change my name to AllanG25, just to annoy YOU !!
Quote from Polyracer :Well I've got two G25's hehehe

must be hard to control both at same time... one for each front wheels.... keeping good wheel alignement.... do you "toe out on turns" ?
I have a Momo, so I'm gonna put [MOM] in my name. momo won't fit
[TC]>Zoomy<[MOM]
It doesnt get any worse than this

Attached images
lfs_00000119.jpg
It`s a good thing that people have to opertunity to chose what they want to have as names / written on the numberplates.
But lately I have seen too many people that uses some kind of G25 in their name. They belive that using it in their name will make them cool and let us other know that "they are playing it the right way".
Damn, That's really genious!

Tak_8800GT_LFS
Tak_DFPower_LFS
Tak_Crtscreen
Tak3500+_lfs

I can't choose
I could have

JO53PHS ~ Keyboard
JO53PHS getsG25in1week.
JO53PHS GeForce 8400 GT
JO53PHS Vaio Laptop

I simply cant decide
I think I'm gonna go for:
Gu3G25-20"iMac

Beautiful.
#71 - DeKo
Quote from dontsimon :They're not even the most expensive, or highest quality out there. ECCI cost many times more, as does the VPP wheel. The Frex wheel will probably blow everything else away. That might be worth bragging about, if you're insecure enough to need to do so. And if you can afford it, I doubt you'd see spending that amount of money on a PC peripheral as a point that needs shouting about.

The G25 is a good wheel, fair pedals, shoddy shifter. It's like bragging that you have a Mexican Stratocaster. Better than average maybe, but nothing that special.

according to the last video i saw of the frex wheel, it will blow every last bit of skin off of your hands.
Quote from DeKo :according to the last video i saw of the frex wheel, it will blow every last bit of skin off of your hands.

At when you see people with [FreX] in their name or on their numberplate you can think to yourself: "Poor guy, he will never use a wheel again after being propelled 200ft in the air by hitting a red/white barrier."
so that means I should rename myself to
[DFP][900][Comfy Chair][8600GT][Warmsocks]RB26DETT?
Quote from Ramses :Which could mean that this thread contains prolly more willy weaving then G25 owners ever did

You're way too smart for this forum. hehe.
-
(legoflamb) DELETED by legoflamb : double post

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG