The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :+1

If people have nothing better to do than get angry about others putting one letter and 2 numbers in their name they must be really bored.

It is like away-nicks in IRC.
Quote from zeugnimod :
If people have nothing better to do than get angry about others putting one letter and 2 numbers in their name they must be really bored.

It doesn't really make me angry, it makes me smile. All things considered you never know what's around a G25, don't you?
Attached images
g25.jpg
I think I had it on my plate for a time. I just keep my ingame name same as my login. Lol Albeig, I share a long table with my brother. Yours is much longer though. If i had my webcam hooked up id take a pic.
Quote from agm_ultimatex :Lol Albeig, I share a long table with my brother. Yours is much longer though. If i had my webcam hooked up id take a pic.

Exactly 4 meters full of junk, and it was a good day. Part of the long bench is occupied by junk too (a Momo and a monitor are visible). Anyway that's a just a pretty room in my basement. I use it as a lab, and each time I do a major cleanup friends worry about my mental health. They're used to see that room as part of my personality.
Let them do it and then see it all dissapear when the next better wheel comes out.

It's all a bit stupid really, even worse than car badge snobbery. If they feel the need to "rub in" the fact that you might have a "lesser" wheel you should get even more satisfaction out of ribbing them when they can't drive - despite having "the best" wheel available.
That's a silly behavior... There's no need to this " Hey I'm so rich that I can buy a G25 for myself" Or their mom buy them, and they're so proud of it?! Personally I would never put G25 into my name... That's so childish
Quote from Gekkibi :How about we use our real names in format "Surname, Firstname - License number"? Instead, someone invented "nickname" back in the 90's. Damn quake.

Logicaly, it can be better solution for community.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG