The online racing simulator
#1 - senn
rant - people putting "G25" in their name
here's a tip, don't give a rats ass what controller you use, stop advertising useless BS and taking up even more of my precious screen space. Do you think ppl who use a mouse are gonna put "MOUSE" into their name? wtf is wrong with ppl.
i hate it too, g25 as num plate i can just stand but in name i cant, and this is coming from a g25 owner
It's so when they have to rotate their wheel 900 or 720 degrees, they can blame running you into the wall on the wheel's fault because their arms couldn't keep up

(it is a tad bit annoying though)
Just let them do it if they want.
I G25 don't G25 get G25 what G25 are G25 you G25 saying? G25 G25
Quote from senn :Do you think ppl who use a mouse are gonna put "MOUSE" into their name? wtf is wrong with ppl.

Nice idea! I'll do that!
#7 - senn
lol 5 replies in like 15 seconds thats awesome :P i think i'll add my controller type into my name so ppl can admire random letters and numbers
lol
#9 - richy
Quote from senn :here's a tip, don't give a rats ass what controller you use, stop advertising useless BS and taking up even more of my precious screen space. Do you think ppl who use a mouse are gonna put "MOUSE" into their name? wtf is wrong with ppl.

N turns names off mr. Einstein.
yes but showing peoples names is useful
yes i know of that thread, but that is about saying g25 instead of wheel, this is diferent and more specific
Quote from james12s :yes i know of that thread, but that is about saying g25 instead of wheel, this is diferent and more specific

Did you read the thread title?
Cmon! It just means that they could afford a G25 and you are only mad because you don't have one.

(Really, I'm only joking... but it is the only reason I could think of why someone would put G25 in their name. Maybe mine needs to say RED MOMO so you can understand if my wheel breaks mid-race. <GRIN>)
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you read the thread title?

yes i did read the thread title, by saying that you are saying people put wheel in there name and this thread is about them changing wheel to g25 but it isnt, its about people ADDING g25 to their name
Quote from PWILLARD :Cmon! It just means that they could afford a G25 and you are only mad because you don't have one.

(Really, I'm only joking... but it is the only reason I could think of why someone would put G25 in their name. Maybe mine needs to say RED MOMO so you can understand if my wheel breaks mid-race. <GRIN>)

lol
Ehh...OK.
Quote from james12s :yes i did read the thread title, by saying that you are saying people put wheel in there name and this thread is about them changing wheel to g25 but it isnt, its about people ADDING g25 to their name

That made no sence whatsoever

This thread is a rant about people putting G25 to the end of their name.
So is the other thread
#19 - Osco
do g25 owners honk and signal to eachother too?
the other is more of a generalisation, like people saying: i gotta set my g25 up on my desk, instead of: i gotta set my wheel up on my desk, this isnt about that
Here wait, let me shove my ego in your face a little more before the race begins.

/me thinks those people with such big egos have weight penalties in their car and don't even realize it.
Might put my new name is MarK@BSTFGT

But that looks..
lol, and like i said i am saying what i am saying not from the serspective of someone who may be juelous of someone cos they have one and i havent, i do have a g25, but it still anoys me
Quote from senn :here's a tip, don't give a rats ass what controller you use, stop advertising useless BS and taking up even more of my precious screen space. Do you think ppl who use a mouse are gonna put "MOUSE" into their name? wtf is wrong with ppl.

I totally agree with you, however, just learn to ignore it . I think its sad how people put G25 in their plates as well .

They're just trying to show off

I mean, I own a good quality wheel and my mates didn't know for like 3 months that I had it until one of them came over to my house and saw it. Modesty people, thats the way forward
#25 - senn
make sure u advertise what soundcard and motherboard you are using too

Maybe we can get sponsorship! yay free money :P

rant - people putting "G25" in their name
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG