The online racing simulator
lol
i can imagine: james12s{g25,p5kc,8600gts,q6600}
lol
Quote from Leprekaun :I think its sad how people put G25 in their plates as well.

That's terrible table manners.
Quote from xaotik :That's terrible table manners.

Yeah I know, I have knack for putting my elbows up on the table, burping, farting and eating with my mouth open and occasionally, talk with a mouth full of food so nothing new dude .
KB and mouse Driver and pround

Now in my plate y put

KB&MS PWN

(?)

________
Plymouth Gtx Specifications
Who cares? As a joke, my racer name is Baron Von Bloatenkat, I always get the "why is your name so long?"
* herki[wacom] has joined the race
..or would that be better:
* herki[synaptics] has joined the race
Bugs me sometimes, i once asked someone why they had the "G25" in their name. Their answer was "im not used to it, so if i crash you know why" the guy had had it for 4 months or more and it wasn't like he was a bad driver either. Funny thing is my cousin got one for christmas and hated people which he thought were bragging about owning one, then guess what... he puts G25 on his numberplate after he gets one!! Its like a disease or something.
i also hate ppl that put The Stig .... there are so many stigs in lfs...i dont know who is who
Quote from chanoman315 :i also hate ppl that put The Stig .... there are so many stigs in lfs...i dont know who is who

"Some say that he joins servers to wreck others for fun, and that his real username is racecar spelled backwards...all we know is, he's called The Stig".
that was a good one
#36 - DeKo
WoT.DekoG25X1900XTXQ6600GigabyteP312gigofgielram.

Ripped it a bit, and just felt like showing off my brand new quad core processor

On topic, i dont like people who put lewis hamilton, i have seen 3 on the same server at 1 point, it was embarassing.
Quote from jayhawk :"Some say that he joins servers to wreck others for fun, and that his real username is racecar spelled backwards...all we know is, he's called The Stig".

You stupid, racercar = racrecar it doesn't make sense, it has as much sense as Noitom Sredir... Meh
no he meant stig=gits
Quote from Riders Motion :You stupid, racercar = racrecar it doesn't make sense, it has as much sense as Noitom Sredir... Meh

Take more time to read things.
Sure it's a bit of willy waving and maybe used as an excuse for incompetent driving ("I'm not used to it yet"), but it's really not more or less pathetic than putting your PC specs in your sig or similar. These e-penis comparisons happen anywhere on the net, just learn to ignore them.
I use G25, I love it, But i dont go around "Hey I got a G25" I only say what wheel i use if they ask I alwasys say wheel if they ask witch wheel its G25! So yea G25 in ya name is useless!
Quote from james12s :no he meant stig=gits

"his real username is racecar spelled backwards"

so it is racecar=racecar

:rolleyes:
That's weird when I read it the first time I swear the c wasn't at the same place.
I totally agree on this. I hate it when people "brag" about a G25. I use one, i've never had "G25" or "900, manual clutch and H-shifter" in my numberplate or something!
Quote from chanoman315 :i also hate ppl that put The Stig .... there are so many stigs in lfs...i dont know who is who

..and the irony is none of the Stigs are actually any good.

as for putting G25 in thier names....it seems like they are just stroking their e-penis to me.
It's all about showing that you're a hardcore simracer. I guess.
Yeah, I noticed the G25 advertising wave.. :P Annoying... Besides, it seems all the new players have g25's :P
This thread is a complete hate thread! I LOVE IT! haha and hey its ok to do it its jus annoying!!
Count me in.

I feel extremely annoyed by people who have the "G25" on their names. It really is annoying.
Quote from jayhawk :"Some say that he joins servers to wreck others for fun, and that his real username is racecar spelled backwards...all we know is, he's called The Stig".

you're right. i remember a few days ago someone named "The Stig", parked on the finish line, and when i was about to pass he tried to ram my car. good thing is i managed to do a quick maneuver and avoid him, and i still kept my car under control. thank god for my drift skills!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG