The online racing simulator
Here is a new skin I made, inspired by a fantastic logo made by tonix over on master skinnerz, it's quite old but I was looking for something to fit in with my first design so I looked for fictitious logos on master skinnerz.

It's a public skin, since the logo I used was meant for everyone it wouldn't be fair if I said other people couldn't use the skin. Change the numbers on the car if you want, I just used 09 because it's my favourite and it's 2009 soon.
Attached images
FBM_PulseEnergy.jpg
FBM_PulseEnergy High Res.jpg
pulse preview.jpg
pulse preview2.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Here is a new skin I made, inspired by a fantastic logo made by tonix over on master skinnerz, it's quite old but I was looking for something to fit in with my first design so I looked for fictitious logos on master skinnerz.

It's a public skin, since the logo I used was meant for everyone it wouldn't be fair if I said other people couldn't use the skin. Change the numbers on the car if you want, I just used 09 because it's my favourite and it's 2009 soon.

Lookin' good!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Here is a new skin I made, inspired by a fantastic logo made by tonix over on master skinnerz, it's quite old but I was looking for something to fit in with my first design so I looked for fictitious logos on master skinnerz.

really love this color combination
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I know but they stayed small

If it worked i wouldnt have posted that post duh....

Well the small pics are the poster's fault, but they weren't that small.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :some really nice skin

Awesome! I can now stay unique in FBM races. Thanks a lot!
Some FBM Skins I have just made
I don't knou anythng asthis is my first time skinning with GIMP 2.6.2, so NO criticism!

I would be happy if someone upload them to LFSW (Please remove the 1024 first!!!).

Working on matching helmets too.

NOTE: These skins are private and shall only be used by ME. The skinfiles posted here are ONLY for uploading so everyone can see them online!
Quote from Bean0 :Penske Marlboro livery as requested...

Could someone please upload this skin to lfsworld.com thx in advance
Quote from dustthatass :The skinfiles posted here are ONLY for uploading so everyone can see them online!

Where are your skins?
Here they are, alongside a preview of my WIP skin, wich will become my personal one.

Skinfiles are 1024x1024 pixels. Remove the 1024 from skinfile names before uploading them to www.lfsworld.net

I decide to make these three skins free for public use, but please don't edit them.

[post edit]
They will look great. Believe me.
[/post edit]
I still don`t see any skins....
Then you are blind!!! Move the cursor over each image and you will see these:

lfs_000000001.jpg
FBM_nops1024.jpg
FBM_warning1024.jpg
FBM_Wooden1024.jpg

lfs_000000001.jpg is my WIP skin preview, and the other three are actual skins!!

You can find the matching helmets here

Ingame pic attached. You better believe me now or, seriously, you need goggles!!!
those are NOT skins, they are just images
Quote from G!NhO :those are NOT skins, they are just images

They are skins, you are just . Or blind.
New wallpapers belong to the off-topic forum
Quote from Shadowww :They are skins, you are just . Or blind.

ok its the same as this...

"look i made a skin :insane:"
Quote from dustthatass :Then you are blind!!! Move the cursor over each image and you will see these:

lfs_000000001.jpg
FBM_nops1024.jpg
FBM_warning1024.jpg
FBM_Wooden1024.jpg

lfs_000000001.jpg is my WIP skin preview, and the other three are actual skins!!

You can find the matching helmets here

Ingame pic attached. You better believe me now or, seriously, you need goggles!!!

I`m certainly not blind. I saw the images.

The attached files aren`t skins, simply tileable images, easily created by a simple button click in about 0.2 seconds. They aren`t skins.

Your WIP 'skin' also doesn`t belong in the Finished Skins section. There is a section for WIP skins.

If you are seriously wanting to make some skins, and you have made a start by using GIMP, I`d suggest grabbing one of the skinning templates from over at Master Skinnerz site - http://www.lfs-gear.com/kitz.html

GIMP will open the photoshop files and allow you to use them. Take a look, and if you learn to use them properly, you will achieve far better results and you`ll find it a lot easier once you get used to it.

Good luck
Quote from G!NhO :ok its the same as this...

"look i made a skin :insane:"

This is not skin as it's both X and Y resolutions are not powers of 2.
Quote from Shadowww :This is not skin as it's both X and Y resolutions are not powers of 2.

yes they are the same, and its exactly the same as his so called "skins"
Quote from thatassdust :Here they are, alongside a preview of my WIP skin, wich will become my personal one.

Skinfiles are 1024x1024 pixels. Remove the 1024 from skinfile names before uploading them to www.lfsworld.net

I decide to make these three skins free for public use, but please don't edit them.

[post edit]
They will look great. Believe me.
[/post edit]

I do apologise, I made your so called skins worse in a few clicks. But it looks so much better for being worse.

Your wood too, it needed a lick of paint, so I sorted that out for you. Don't want your wood going nasty now. Give it another lick of paint in a few years time.

If you hadn't guessed I am taking the piss a little bit.

If you're gonna claim those as being skins then you should give up while you're ahead. Go learn to use Gimp, use the Prokitz and come back with a SKIN, not a tiled image you 'made' with one click.
Attached images
FBM_yellowblack.jpg
FBM_darkWooden1024.jpg
My all new FBM skin!
My all new FBM skin! Hope you like it! It`s my first attemp at FBm skinning

Phew!
After long 14 hours of work, I finally finished my personal skin!!!!

I will post a preview soon because I am full of upload at the moment.

2MB for attachments sucks!!!
Here they are. Preview + Skinfile.

PUT SKIN IN /data/skins_x FOLDER!!!!

(I can't yet use it online. I'm demo driver lol)
Attached images
lfs_00000013.gif
FBM_DTA.jpg
Quote from dustthatass :Here they are. Preview + Skinfile.

PUT SKIN IN /data/skins_x FOLDER!!!!

(I can't yet use it online. I'm demo driver lol)

this is the FINISHED skin section!

and if that took you 14 hours..............:doh:
Maybe he didn't take the time he paused into account.

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG