The online racing simulator
Great Gonzo! Great!

NOW also avaible at LFSSDB.com !!
Quote from Anathema :FBM "LFS Skin Database"

Just for promoting a great site, you all could have a look at.
http://skins.lfscommunity.lv

I love the skin! And I like the site too. I've gotten a few skins from there. I will be using this skin in-game.

Thank You Anathema!
Send a PM to Janwolf. Im sure he can help you.
one more. again couldn tee some sponsor logos..
EDIT: spoted problem. fixed
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
FBM_Fortec2.jpg
Quote from schwantz34 :my photoshop has expirerd and i dont now where to get a free version of the other 2

Just type in the name in Google.
Red Bull Skin. I just edited some things.. credits goes to Burnzoire.
Attached images
redbullFM.jpg
3d1ste.jpg
/me likes! can we have a skinfile please?
Well.. I just edited Burnzoire skin file..

so I won't make it public without his permission
mate I'd rather you didn't completley change my skin like that. It's fine to add a racing number and stuff, but it's supposed to be a REPLICA skin. You've changed it so it doesn't look like the real thing now. argh.

FYI I'm half-way finished making the skin completely high-res (the bmw stuff was stretched from the original). I've added more details too... painstakingly matching it up to photos...
Burnzoire, as you seem to be in the RedBull skinning mood lately, would you like to take the challenge of re-creating my RedBull BMW FOX skin for the FBM?

Everytime I start to do it, I lose interest.
maybe! Bit busy to do much at the moment, hectic at work etc.

What model bmw is that anyway? I've skinned the 2007 version... I have seen older ones (05 or 06 maybe) that look like your fox.
To be fair I did say it was free to edit on the skin, I meant racing numbers etc (which is why it has no numbers on it) but I failed to mention that! Thanks for not releasing it anyway.
Attached images
rbfbm_twoup.jpg
Well I think i'm finished with this one, this is the first time i've ever sat down and had a real go at skinning, and it was worth the effort imo.

What do you guys think?

Any suggestions on what i could do?

Should I release?
Attached images
FBMSCAVIER-Render.jpg
wow thats bright!!
WizardHat: Nice skin, atleast people can't complain for not noticing you if they run you off the track
Smooth blend of green-to-yellow on front wing looks weird compared to sharp edges on rest of the car, but I suppose it's the only way to do it since sharp straight line would look just silly.
ah.. didn't know it was a replica skin.. (looks nice)

anyway.. i wont release it or what^^
Quote from catchup_ff :I planned to make this one today, so close to waste my time Anyway, good job, mate

thx
thanks bro! did i run into u on a server this morning? we were doing rally with the FBM?
Time I did this now.

Been uploaded for quite some time now, just working on some screens. In the meantime, enjoy my personal livery. I take requests, as I happen to like the shape that the SAM appeared. And the lemons part on it, well, it's literal. Suck lemons. Yes, they are very sour. Just tell me what you want on it, what color, and any designs. This comes in useful for the demo users, who may be crap at skinning. Speaking of which I'm also working on a new livery, I'll get the W.I.P thread on soon. And now, the skin.
Attached images
FBM_samario.jpg
Samario1.jpg
Samario2.jpg
Samario3.jpg
Quote from Crommi :WizardHat: Nice skin, atleast people can't complain for not noticing you if they run you off the track
Smooth blend of green-to-yellow on front wing looks weird compared to sharp edges on rest of the car, but I suppose it's the only way to do it since sharp straight line would look just silly.

Thanks dude.

lol yeah, you'd have to wonder about people if they didn't see that thing in their way :P

Hmm, i'll fix that up sometime tonight and repost, might even add a few more things.

Thanks for the input. Any more suggestions?
Quote from catchup_ff :I guess many people were waiting for a red car Thanks alot mate

Some details might need little improvement, but who cares, it's red! Nice job as a whole

thanks mate! like i said first FBM skin, so its bound 2 be shabby, what needs improving? suggestions make all the differance for next time oh and btw keep the file name the same so we can c it ingame! thanks
mmk thanks bro! vecotor images? say what? i know about the B lol, its 1:23 am and i really couldnt b buggard, alt+ctrl+j enter, ctrl+t stretch! another 4 times lol.
bezier tool? please explain
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
Quote from schwantz34 :what u all think of mine?
i didnt had any reactions

so much colour lol! good start

FBM Skins
(1860 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG