The online racing simulator
Quote from schwantz34 :everybody loves rossi!

please stop spamming and please read point 4 (page 1 rules) again maybe you'll understand it this time.
Nice job on the Rosberg, Burnzie (sorry, still away from home and not had much time online, so Ive just seen it now)

From a quick scan through these skins, there`s some damn good ones coming out too.

Can`t wait to get back home and try some out
#228 - Bee
Spent all evening recreating ART's 2007 GP2 racer. Hope you like.

(2048x2048)
Quote from sethmobr :My first FBM skin I did start to finish last night ha.

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! I want that =
nice skins everybody!
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34 : couse they call me a spammer
Thanks mate!
When im trying to upload the skin to LFS Desktop it says its too big like 2000x2000 something like that...could someone please fix it, its not working.

I mean that Prost skin.
uploaded at 1024, as it should be.
Attached images
FBM_ProstAP01-1024.jpg
Thanks again mate! But i still want that Jaguar HSBC skin ;(
Quote from NoPistons :uploaded at 1024, as it should be.

I hope you asked Bean0 if you are allowed to "edit" it. Maybe it's already on lfsworld then everyone can use the 2048x2048 version without problems
Quote from GloryJ :I hope you asked Bean0 if you are allowed to "edit" it. Maybe it's already on lfsworld then everyone can use the 2048x2048 version without problems

well, you can download it from his website, to use as you want. if he is upset with me, I will gladly remove the post. I figured, if he is making it public for use, then re-sizing would not be something to get ruffled about. I could be wrong.
I always post 2048x2048 skins, it would have needed resizing for LFSW anyway
Quote from sethmobr :I will post up the HSBC Jaguar skin when I get home from work tonight. Thanks

I will try to make that one today, I am booored at work haha.

Are you home yet? I want that skin!
Here is a spin i ddid hope you guys like it

Atleast i do
Attached images
FBM.jpg
FBM side.jpg
FBM back.jpg
FBM_Sasuke.jpg
sasuke!!!! lol nice skin
Quote from Dalek0220 :Are you home yet? I want that skin!

Haha I am home now and here is your skin! Im working on the 1998 Prost skin too. I didnt see that it was already done untill I already started, o well, here is what I came up with:

[Edit]
Doh, forgot the Alcatel on the driverside, will fix that later tonight. For now, its dinner!
Attached images
FBM_Prost 2048.jpg
FBM_HSBC 2048.jpg
A very late Happy Christmas, I just got my S2 Licence, so to celebrate I did Mansells Indycar Skin for the FBM for you.

It's a accurate as I could get with the different body shape and the lack of good pics on the t'internet, but never mind.

See ya all out there...
Attached images
Mansell.jpg
FBM_Mansell.jpg
Quote from sethmobr :Doh, forgot the Alcatel on the driverside, will fix that later tonight. For now, its dinner!

LOL, Which side is the driverside in a single seater?

Nice skins though mate.
Quote from Marlbro :A very late Happy Christmas, I just got my S2 Licence, so to celebrate I did Mansells Indycar Skin for the FBM for you.

It's a accurate as I could get with the different body shape and the lack of good pics on the t'internet, but never mind.

See ya all out there...

wow dude, thas looks good....
Quote from Marlbro :A very late Happy Christmas, I just got my S2 Licence, so to celebrate I did Mansells Indycar Skin for the FBM for you.

See ya all out there...

Ah, i was working on andrettis kmart car, just transfering it from my fo8 skin to the fbm.

Yours is nice .

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4682/fo8kmart95lk1.jpg
Quote from sethmobr :My first FBM skin I did start to finish last night ha.

I absolutely ADORE that skin!! Best looking I've seen!!

FBM Skins
(1861 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG