The online racing simulator
Quote from pascal12lolo :its a free world i can do what i want its just a game so dont complain about it maybe you are thinking i am the bether cause i got s2 license now your wrong all people are the same some people cant pay for The game i just wont pay cause i know s2 license online sucks

dont comment f..k y..rs..f

Yes, this is a free world but your skins are always been horrible cutted shit, nobody even likes them. If you can't pay for the license then don't whine with it here. Buy the damn license before you say it sucks online.
Quote from speed1230 :1. You can do what you want? There's something called rules and skinners don't like seeing their own skins being copy and pasted by someone who can't skin on a poor skin :irked:
2. S2 online sucks? I call bs. There are a lot less noobs and rammers on s2 servers plus racing action is a lot better. S2 has also got open configs and layouts.
3. Why argue against someone who is a good skinner?

If you continue being a copy pasta skinner, the whole forum will go out to kill you.
/rant
Edit: why did someone get an infraction for saying the truth...

if people dont like it why do they drive it online ???
and for killing me the first thing you need is a place where i live
lzr
Quote from pascal12lolo :and for killing me the first thing you need is a place where i live

Well done captain obvious!
And trying to defend yourself isn't doing you any good, you're making yourself look like a fool. Especially with that earlier post of a "free world"...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from pascal12lolo :its a free world i can do what i want its just a game so dont complain about it maybe you are thinking i am the bether cause i got s2 license now your wrong all people are the same some people cant pay for The game i just wont pay cause i know s2 license online sucks

You really think so?
Maybe you should think about people who do this creative things as job.
Or do you think the people like you when you copy a picasso?

I could go to police for steeling creative stuff without permission. (if i would but thats not my intense)And then you even think its a free world?

PS.: Made my day

FYFI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright
wow
Help me!
How to delete this?!
TLC skin
My team`s skin (Team Lotus Chiquita):

:bannana_g
i upload again two skins for online enjoy
Mclaren 2009

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ferrari

i see this two skins and i have but in online did bad skin now is ok and i upload againt wish my account and now work good online enjoy
Quote from lokypedro :Mclaren 2009

Ferrari

i see this two skins and i have but in online did bad skin now is ok and i upload againt wish my account and now work good online enjoy

You didn't make those.. at least not the first one, because I have had exactly the same skinfile in my folder for quite some time now.

Edit: Here is the link to the original post. It has been made by bean0: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1210824#post1210824

He was reuploading 2 skins that somehow were not on LFS World anymore
Quote from speed1230 :
He was reuploading 2 skins that somehow were not on LFS World anymore

Ah woops, my bad! Sorry lokypedro, misunderstood you.
Meclaren Skin
Here is 2009 meclaren skin hope you like
Attached images
FBM_peter.jpg
Quote from irishspud :Here is 2009 meclaren skin hope you like

It's Bean0's skin as said 3 or 4 posts above

Now this is proper stealing, unlike lokypedro
Oh! Has he stolen a "stolen" skin?
Quote :
Now this is proper stealing, unlike lokypedro

kkkkk
how come nobody made a Williams f1 2011 skin yet
only have the skin of Williams f1 2008 if you have interesse
i never saw it on any lfs skin site

Aha, I actually lol'd, how stupid.
You just said you made a skin that 2 or 3 posts above was stated to be made by somebody else, what a loser, but thats for the lulz
Quote from Zay :Aha, I actually lol'd, how stupid.
You just said you made a skin that 2 or 3 posts above was stated to be made by somebody else, what a loser, but thats for the lulz

nowhere did he say in his post that he made the skin. infact judging by the context of his post he was giving people the skin that he thought they were looking for.
Ferrari F150 Italia

via pascal12lolo
Attached images
FBM_f150thitalia.jpg

FBM Skins
(1858 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG