The online racing simulator
Quote from NordicFox7 :My first skin, made for the Mountain Dew Motorsport team of Finland. Feel free to edit!

Idea - 9/10,execution - 3/10.
skin for my friend
My friend wanted a beer theme skin ... this is my work.
Attached images
beer.jpg
My Redbull skin
beer
I converted my FO8 NGE skins.

2048 and 1024 in the download.

Download

Please do not edit without my permission.
F1 Skins
Removed
@pascal12lolo...

Please remove the FBM Mercedes GP from your site. These skins were made for the Life4Pixel website and cannot be posted on other sites without permission.
Please take off the whole website before you get riots outside your house due to explicit skin stealing
On a more serious note though, you're going to get a lot of flaming bananas heading for you
A website with lots of skins whose creator claims it's his... This is madness! Finish it off if you want :P
Remove ALL the Life4Pixel skins from your sites, also the helmet etc. Those skins are not made by you, none of them probably!
I've noticed that there's a forum on the website...

I might start off - someone has to stop the skin stealing on the site
Epic fail. L4P skins are too good to rip-off .
My site
I can put on my site what i want but guys actauly you must watch te suits of the drivers thats what i make gr pascal srry from the stolen f1 car but i search and i want a site where you find all i made a farrari by myself and a renault i see you laters
NEW look
look at the skins or the suits the suits i made selfff
Quote from pascal12lolo :I can put on my site what i want

Khmm, no you can't if it's not yours and you haven't asked permission to use something, so REMOVE all the L4P skins or don't post the link here anymore. I hate people like you taking other stuff and claiming as your own + there is no way you are 20, you are more like 10.

+ I don't believe you made those suits, you only made them look very low-res.
:p
i dont make the red bull suit and farrari and the mclaren the other i make and i am ****ing 15 not 10

and give coments on my site if you dont like
Quote from pascal12lolo :i dont make the red bull suit and farrari and the mclaren the other i make

First you said you made them all, now you are saying you haven't made 3, next you will be saying you haven't made any. Why do you post the ones you haven't made then?
Quote from pascal12lolo :i am ****ing 15 not 10

You act like 10, your profile says you are 20, but you are 15...
Quote from pascal12lolo :and give coments on my site if you dont like

Are you advertising your website here or showing your skins? + You probably meant don't give comments.

Anyway, I don't really care how old are you and how good is your website, so let's stop off topic, but just remove the skins that you haven't done and stop posting other people stuff, is that so hard to get?
I hate to go offtopic further but pascal you're trolling on someone's first skin because it's not for FBM
Total madness if you ask me
Renault R30 FBM
Just figured I'd post this here while I remember it. Lot's of things going on in my personal life atm limiting my time for lfs, thus although it's not completely perfect, I'd say I got about 95% of the way that I wanted it. Do not claim this as your own work, edit with credits and uhm, enjoy I guess You may post this on your own site if you like but if you do and claim it as your own, I think, and excuse me for my lack of proper english vernacular, rapage is the action that will follow.
Attached images
FBM_R30NF.jpg
fbm_r30pre.jpg
Quote from NordicFox7 :Just figured I'd post this here while I remember it. Lot's of things going on in my personal life atm limiting my time for lfs, thus although it's not completely perfect, I'd say I got about 95% of the way that I wanted it. Do not claim this as your own work, edit with credits and uhm, enjoy I guess You may post this on your own site if you like but if you do and claim it as your own, I think, and excuse me for my lack of proper english vernacular, rapage is the action that will follow.

Thanks man good skin realy good
Thanks for removing the webpage, I think everyone is happy now
Srry
i am srry for stealing i shut my webiste down realy i am srry
Fbm
fbm f1 skin pack not everyhing is mine so i am srry i have them

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG