The online racing simulator
Quote from wouteb :Maybe he didn't take the time he paused into account.

i think he worked on it for 10 mins and then went to bed for 13.50 hours, and after he woke up he uploaded his *nice* skin here....
Quote from G!NhO :i think he worked on it for 10 mins and then went to bed for 13.50 hours, and after he woke up he uploaded his sh1tload of a skin here....

Dont you have nothing else to do then trolling the forms and b.tch about other people ???

A least he is trying, you have to give him that. Despite you like it or not. Point him in a right direction instead off making him look like a fool.
Quote from niels1 :Dont you have nothing else to do then trolling the forms and b.tch about other people ???

sorry if i hurted your feelings but i am just being honest, is that a bad thing?
Quote from G!NhO :sorry if i hurted your feelings but i am just being honest, is that a bad thing?

Ya aint hurting my feelings at all. But all I see you do on the LFS forum is b.tch about someone else without thinking how they must be feeling.
Dont put people down that way, be constuctive, pointers in the right direction for instances. Think before you write something down.
Quote from niels1 :Ya aint hurting my feelings at all. But all I see you do on the LFS forum is b.tch about someone else without thinking how they must be feeling.
Dont put people down that way, be constuctive, pointers in the right direction for instances. Think before you write something down.

ok ill try to do that, but you probably havent seen his other so called "skins"
Quote from G!NhO :ok ill try to do that, but you probably havent seen his other so called "skins"

I have seen it, its a start for making skins. Not the best start but like I said he is trying. He is willing to make a skin despite I or you like it. You can never tell how long it took him for getting it done. For you it might be a mouse klik but for him hours of work. We all start some where and started off with that. Remember you only get better by learning (trying to do something) and pointers in the right direction. I doubt if you meanted it that bad but it was a very negative response . So lets move on back to topic before we have a debat or flame here about something which isnt worth discussing.
I crashed my FBM but was able to borrow some parts from other cars

I really had to filet the FBM like a fish to get the parts seperated.
Attached images
Borrowed parts1.jpg
Borrowed parts2.jpg
I would think a few of the people who explicitly stated not to edit their skins won`t be entirely happy with it.
Well...that's what I meant with borrowed
Quote from Joris :Well...that's what I meant with borrowed

And that's still editing someones skin who has asked people not to edit it.

Common sense that hard to come by these days?
I dunno i thought it was pretty good, not like hes taking a skin and putting his own stuff on it and making it worse (just being a general nub), i know people have put time and effort into it but for cases like these i think they should lighten up :\
It`s not a case of lightening up, it`s just that if someone puts "do not edit" on their skin, it should be respected. If someone really wants to edit it, a little PM asking to do so is all that is required to get a definitive answer.

Usually most people are fine with it, and would more than likely say yes as long as they get a little credit.
Wow, the last posts are filled with fail. I hope i can bring the win with my first complete skin that i made

(Edit, how can i directly post pics so i can get rid of my links?)

nice
Quote from unseen :It`s not a case of lightening up, it`s just that if someone puts "do not edit" on their skin, it should be respected. If someone really wants to edit it, a little PM asking to do so is all that is required to get a definitive answer.

Usually most people are fine with it, and would more than likely say yes as long as they get a little credit.

You are right.

The "restricted" components are from Gerdoner and Knight_Attack.

I sent PM's to Gerdoner and Knight_Attack.

Gerdoner already granted permission on the condition that I credit him in the skin-file.

I will wait for Knight_Attack's response before I will use it again.

-Recieved positive response. Thanks Yannick!
hears a quick skin i made for the holidays don't know if anyone would use it but hey

Attached images
FBM_holladay.jpg
Can you post a screenshot of it?
Quote from tubaman :here you go

You see that little red part on the side panel, that doesn't blend into the green like the main body...Unless it's supposed to be like that.
Quote from funnybone2 :You see that little red part on the side panel, that doesn't blend into the green like the main body...Unless it's supposed to be like that.

it was my first shot at making a skin but i will try to fix it.
Quote from tubaman :it was my first shot at making a skin but i will try to fix it.

Lol, that's funny, even that was my first skin "Red & Black Gradient" then I made some Red Bull Scirocco Skin

Remember always save your skins in PSD because you might need to edit it later
upload skins
great skins here...:-)

FBM Skins
(1858 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG