The online racing simulator
Very nice Compaq design, Dr.Gonzo!

Did this one for the MSZ Challenge, too.
Attached images
FBM_Hankook_Pre.jpg
FBM_Hankook_MS.jpg
Attached files
FBM_Hankook.rar - 1.1 MB - 817 views
Holy... that MSZ contest is going to be really close..
That's awesome Teemu, great job!
yes great skin
teaz-R jos jaksat nii voikko tehä mclaren 2005 skinin jossa lukee kimin tilalta Myffe?
Arvostaisin sitä suuresti.
Quote from Myffe :teaz-R jos jaksat nii voikko tehä mclaren 2005 skinin jossa lukee kimin tilalta Myffe?
Arvostaisin sitä suuresti.

suosittelen että lähetät private messagee teemulle niin hän saattaisi huomata pyyntösi helpommin oh, and speak english in here pecause this isnt finnish forum
English please? lol
Quote from mutt107 :English please? lol

i said it to him in finnish just to make sure he undertands me. i said ''i suggest that you send private message to Teemu so he might notice your request faster/easyer''
oh ok
Mynew BMW skin
My entry for the latest contest at MSZ, fictional livery, although some elements of the design are from a rally car.

FBM ATL12

Download Skin!
Quote from pdanev :My entry for the latest contest at MSZ, fictional livery, although some elements of the design are from a rally car.

FBM ATL12

Download Skin!

Thats just epic nice skin!!!!
wow i love this skin, simply amazing
Whoa man, that's impressive. Good job.
My simple design for MSz contest:

2048x2048
CTRA-skin for S2 Voucher Competition.

(Used MSpain(t), as always. Pixel by pixel -drawing FTW!)
Attached images
sponsor_ctra_1.jpg
sponsor_ctra_2.jpg
Doesn't really look like 'pixel by pixel' to me. Looks more like you slapped rubbish quality images on the skin file, then when saved with MSPaint it makes it look even worse.

Get yourself a copy of Gimp or Paint.NET and try again properly.
Quote from beefyman666 :Doesn't really look like 'pixel by pixel' to me. Looks more like you slapped rubbish quality images on the skin file, then when saved with MSPaint it makes it look even worse.

Get yourself a copy of Gimp or Paint.NET and try again properly.

Problem with mspaint is that when I save picture to .jpg, it rapes it completely.

...That's why I always save them to 24bit bitmaps as well so I can use better program to convert them to jpg. This time I didn't.
Don't use MSPaint to begin with, saves all hassles.
Quote from beefyman666 :Don't use MSPaint to begin with, saves all hassles.

Old habit. Don't want to use more sophisticated tools.
Quote from Gekkibi :CTRA-skin for S2 Voucher Competition.

(Used MSpain(t), as always. Pixel by pixel -drawing FTW!)

Use more distinguishable colours... It took me a few seconds to see you actually used two and even then it wasn't clear if that was a mistake or if you used that intentionally...

FBM Skins
(1862 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG