The online racing simulator
Sorry for the double post, and sorry again for digging this up. And one more sorry for posting on wrong topic (I won't create another one in WIP, that's better this way...), but, I had to post this... I'm not any Kiste or any of the L4P guys, but I do my best... I swear...
Quote from SuomenStig :This is what I've made. It's a top gear skin. hope u like it.

no that is what you can call a plain car x]
at least the "top gear" logo is at a good quality x]]]
Quote from HalleMarques :Sorry for the double post, and sorry again for digging this up. And one more sorry for posting on wrong topic (I won't create another one in WIP, that's better this way...), but, I had to post this... I'm not any Kiste or any of the L4P guys, but I do my best... I swear...

From what I can see, that's a nice skin. The colours are a bit weird for a Ferrari livery, and it might be a little plain, but the work is quality.
Quote from macsy :From what I can see, that's a nice skin. The colours are a bit weird for a Ferrari livery, and it might be a little plain, but the work is quality.

It's kinda like that. It's inspired on the 1964 NART Ferrari, from John Surtees, but I took it a little "outta" the theme. I'll post this one, then I'll do the accurate version of the car. I'm not pushing so hard now on skins, because I can't do it. GIMP is a little poor, and this is all new, but I hope soon I'll be doing better jobs.

If I find some time in this week, I'll finish it.
-
(-beelzebub) DELETED by -beelzebub
-
-
nice.
Can you help me??? I want White FBM car = normal. I want tune it... Thank you.

Sorry my bad english.. xD

I want FBM_Default.
You can have all default skins by downloading LFS CMX Viewer from www.lfs.net - additional downloads. They are in data/skins.
my RBR skin
Looks quite okay.
My skin
Very Nice.
My new skin in game.

Hope u like, u can also see the helmet i designed =)
Attached images
racecar.jpg
-
FBM Red Bull Racing 2010
Mulisha RT
Mulisha racing team
[IMG]http
Quote from JazzOn :Dude, give me your password so i can see that skin. At the moment only you can see that page ^^

ok i try do something that you all so see that
Attached images
FBM_MRTangelina.jpg
FBM_MulishaRT2.jpg
And a good try, nice work.

FBM Skins
(1860 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG