The online racing simulator
Quote from Hyperdrive :This one's loosely based on Johnny Herberts 1989 Benetton Ford.
2048x2048

Nice skin, but don't remind me of '89. They done bullshit with Senna that year. Prost took him out on purpose.

@gonzalez: Your skin is nice, too.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Valentino Rossi, the greatest of all time (GOAT). This skin is a dedication to the great mans 8 world titles, and the great battles he had to get them.

It's a public skin, feel free to use it as you wish, but please don't edit it for team skins or anything like that.

That looks sick dude, keep up the good work.
FBM ferrari skin
My favorite skin 4 fbm and i made it by my self
HM|RC Team skin
Attached images
HM_Team_skin.jpg
Quote from derkjan :this are my skins

I should add another disclaimer that says "add your credit to mine if you want to ruin my skin and don't pretend the skin is yours on the forums" but there's not enough space :P
MeLonzoSkin
My Skin
Attached images
FBM_Melonzo.jpg
Did you make the colors on the default white skin negative(Colors are swapped)? Because the shadows are now lighter than the rest of the car. But overall it is nice for a start
Penske Marlboro livery as requested...
Attached images
FBMPenske.jpg
FBM_Penske.jpg
FBM_Penske1024.jpg
I have Senna's Marlboro livery, Tobbacco and non-tobbacco versions.

Can't post them here since they are not mine
Quote from speedemon57 :I have Senna's Marlboro livery, Tobbacco and non-tobbacco versions.

Can't post them here since they are not mine

They are posted earlier in the thread...I made them
Quote from Bean0 :Penske Marlboro livery as requested...

Nicely adapted Bean0.
BMW Williams 2004
My new skin based on BMM-Williams F1 2004 (request in this thread)

Skin file

Screens

thanks again flame
Quote from Flame CZE :My new skin based on BMM-Williams F1 2004 (request in this thread)

The screens are very smal? and skinfile to
I still cannot believe people don't know when to click..
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I still cannot believe people don't know when to click..

I know but they stayed small

If it worked i wouldnt have posted that post duh....
Where can I find Brazil A1GP Skin? Thanks!
Quote from Flame CZE :My new skin based on BMM-Williams F1 2004 (request in this thread)...

That is a very nice looking skin, good job.
One of the first serious skins I've done for LfS is my personal interpretation of a Red Bull livery. The pic attached firstly is an early stage draft looking pretty blank. Later I tried to make it closer to a possible V1 Championship livery, I refined the standard sponsor ads at the side for higher resolution and added some detail as you can see in the other 2 pictures attached.

The point is I'm not quite happy with the NIL-logos and the little "extra livery" (the white stripes, just google for packs, it's a cigarrete brand). Otherwise it would look too blank again without it. What could I do for it? I just know if I remove the NIL-ads I'll use the silver air take-in like in the early version again.
Quote from Flame CZE :My new skin based on BMM-Williams F1 2004 (request in this thread)

Nice skin The RBS on the side pot must have been a B.tch getting that alligned
Quote from Russ76 : thanks again flame

Don't mention it
Quote from tonix :That is a very nice looking skin, good job.

Thanks a lot
Quote from niels1 :Nice skin The RBS on the side pot must have been a B.tch getting that alligned

Yes, it was, I was moving it like about 2 pixels each time and then view it in LFS Viewer...

Thanks to all who like it.
Could anyone please post a blank FBM skin in 2048?

FBM Skins
(1861 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG