The online racing simulator
Psh, man if you're gonna post here, don't get me excited 'cause I see a new post in here in the topic list but going here there's no new skin..
Well I just saw your new post and thought it was a new skin but it wasn't
#728 - Kac
Fbm jaguar team skin
wow great skin! some logos are a bit lowres but its really cool
#730 - Kac
Fbm jaguar team skin
Would you mind NOT to use [img] tags on such bit pic's?

Skin looks really nice, is it public?
RJT FBM skin
It looks realy nice! Good Job
FBMmmmmmm
There is a requests forum.
Am I wrong that there is a requests forum?
Oh damn, i read your post wrong :doh:

i thaught you said, this is a request forum sorry
Now I tried to make skin too. This is Abarth-skin, so red&white-theme was unconditional. It's my first skin ever, so I don't really know is it so good. That rear wing needs something, I don't like that "Abarth" text but I didn't invent nothing else.

Well, here it is:

That helmet and suit isn't made by me, so thanks for the maker.
Quote from Granturismo :Now I tried to make skin too. This is Abarth-skin, so red&white-theme was unconditional. It's my first skin ever, so I don't really know is it so good. That rear wing needs something, I don't like that "Abarth" text but I didn't invent nothing else.

Well, here it is:
[insert link here]

Quite nice actually.
Nice, very simple. I'd suggest you stretch the Abarth text on the rear wing to occupy everything.
It's nice Donno about the rear wing.. but the front of the sidepod needs a bit of that red stripe imho
Thank you guys! Now I start to make an update, there will be fixed red stripes and that rear wing gets something new..

EDIT: F*ck, just my luck.. Just when I finished my final update and saved it, my computer doesn't open the skinfolder. It closes explorer.exe when I try to open my skinfolder, so I can't open my psd. skinfiles. The final version had a lot of new, more red stripes, more italy flags, new rear wing, and many new details.

EDIT2: Okay, I made this one from .jpg file.. This is the last update which I talked earlier.

Updated:

Hope you like it.

Getting better, but just watch out not to OVERDO it.
my first skin :)
Hey there, this is my first skin so.. what do you think ?

And can someone please upload it to lfsworld.net ?
Thanks in advance!
Would you mind NOT to post such big images with [img] tags?

Anyway.. I like those wings you used.. I see some potential with those, may I know where you got them from? For the rest, it seems a bit messy, maybe some more 'harmony' between all parts would be an improvement?
sorry about the pictures..
you are right but for now it`s the best i can do .. maybe some small modifications
the wings.. well i found a photoshop pack of wing brushes.. i will attach it
and can you or someone else upload the picture in my first post on lfsworld ? please
Attached files
003_wings.rar - 1.1 MB - 396 views
Thanks for the brushes
All my LFSw skin slots are full at the moment.. but maybe someone else can upload them. OR you might want to think about spending a bit of money and buy yourself an S2 license with full access to all content and LFSW and most of all, a online gaming experience you've never seen before

FBM Skins
(1861 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG