The online racing simulator
#901 - uaz
Here's my first attempt in replicating F1
It's a Jordan 199 which I like as one of the best looking cars in F1. Hope you like result.

I attached two versions of the skins. One with the shadow layer and one without.

By the way Pilot, those skins you have made look excellent
Attached images
jordan199r.jpg
Attached files
FBM_Jordan199_1024.zip - 753.7 KB - 797 views
FBM_Jordan199_2048.zip - 1.7 MB - 908 views
Very nice Skin, dude

I like those old Jordan cars. They got the best skins in formula one
Quote from uaz :Here's my first attempt in replicating F1
It's a Jordan 199 which I like as one of the best looking cars in F1. Hope you like result.

I attached two versions of the skins. One with the shadow layer and one without.

By the way Pilot, those skins you have made look excellent

That's a really good replica!
Fbm r29
Hey there,

RENAULT R29

Hope you like it.
Try to make all cars of the 2009th F1 season.

RAR includes
2048px Version
1024px Version (LFSW)

Greetz & Keep Racing
Attached images
FBM_R29_Screen.jpg
Attached files
FBM_R29.rar - 1.8 MB - 1030 views
Great Skin. But it´s actually 60th F1 season.
Could someone upload that Renault skin to LFSworld?

You're making really nice skins PilotF1
09 williams tester
I know my skin looks like crap but i thought i might make it public anyways lol i was bored so i made a random skin just threw some decals on it. skin already uploaded

not sure if i will release
Attached images
cmx_00000014.jpg
Quote from F1 Fan 4 life! :I know my skin looks like crap but i thought i might make it public anyways lol i was bored so i made a random skin just threw some decals on it. skin already uploaded

Not bad skin, some logos little bit blurry but looks pretty kewl to me
09 williams tester
down below
lol Another Frentzen Jordan 1999 here!
Im sorry..
Im sorry man.. but im short of money, and I dont have credit card. I think that I will buy the license this year, but not now - The reason I wanted the upload was because my friends and me wants to participate in a LFS demo Championship with the jordan team

Sorry
09 williams tester
scroll down
Quote from Melitoso :Im sorry man.. but im short of money, and I dont have credit card. I think that I will buy the license this year, but not now - The reason I wanted the upload was because my friends and me wants to participate in a LFS demo Championship with the jordan team

Sorry

you can send the skin to your friends over email, msn/icq..
Uploaded it for you yesterday, you better check your PM's (Melitoso)

Good looking skin from a demo racer
09 williams tester
next page
Quote from EliteAti :Uploaded it for you yesterday

you're not helping... if people keep uploading them, demo users aren't going to stop asking...
Quote from bunder9999 :

you're not helping... if people keep uploading them, demo users aren't going to stop asking...

as long as it is a good skin like that jordan he uploaded why not? nothing is gonna stop demo users form asking even if nobody uploaded their skins lol
09 williams tester
scroll down
Quote from F1 Fan 4 life! :as long as it is a good skin like that jordan he uploaded why not? nothing is gonna stop demo users form asking even if nobody uploaded their skins lol

Why not ??? OMG

because it costing the devs money everytime a skin is uploaded. And they need that money for the master server and to keep this forum alive for instances. But even if the skin is good, S2 licensed racers should know better. Demo racers should know the service or feature for uploading skins is what you get when you get a S2 license. When you agree with the use of LFS you also agree on this. So stop people asking for uploading your skins as you are a demo and agreed on the terms set by the dev. Its time that some mods get in the action and do something about this. As seeing the reaction you just made you will ask again and again. Its plane and simple if your not buying you dont get the feature, and thats why.
Quote from niels1 :Why not ??? OMG

because it costing the devs money everytime a skin is uploaded. And they need that money for the master server and to keep this forum alive for instances. But even if the skin is good, S2 licensed racers should know better. Demo racers should know the service or feature for uploading skins is what you get when you get a S2 license. When you agree with the use of LFS you also agree on this. So stop people asking for uploading your skins as you are a demo and agreed on the terms set by the dev. Its time that some mods get in the action and do something about this. As seeing the reaction you just made you will ask again and again. Its plane and simple if your not buying you dont get the feature, and thats why.

ok. but if he likes a skin that a demo racer posted and he uploads it he can. their is no rule for that. alot of s2 poeple upload demo peoples skins
09 williams tester
skin already uploaded
Attached images
FBM_test09williams.jpg
cmx_00000014.jpg
I mean, everyone who is S1/S2 licensed has 48 free slots and is free to use them. It makes no difference if someone uploads his own or others skins.

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG