The online racing simulator
Quote from robcar :Renault F1 R30 skin to FBM please!!

I saw that one somewhere.... I can't remember where...
Invent Racing
Private skin for our new team, based on my first skin... which i have already posted (scud81, page 38).
Attached images
miii.jpeg
logo.jpg
Quote from Scudi :Private skin for our new team, based on my first skin... which i have already posted (scud81, page 38).

Nice work mate!
Oh my GOD!! Beatiful skin!!!!
Quote from Scudi :Private skin for our new team, based on my first skin... which i have already posted (scud81, page 38).

Fantastic work!
Thank you for your nice comments.

I was just wondering, if you could do like a public version without the Invent Racing logo. In Estonia Finnair is quite known too. If not, its ok
Quote :I was just wondering, if you could do like a public version without the Invent Racing logo. In Estonia Finnair is quite known too. If not, its ok

Sorry, i think i cant do that. At least not now but if we ever update our skins i will put it for public use. Thank you for your intrest anyway.
My private skin. I quess there is something wrong in my head...
Attached images
kitty.jpeg
Quote from Scudi :My private skin. I quess there is something wrong in my head...

Maybe you're right
But the skin is another good one! Keep it up
ok thanks bud
Zero Gravity Racing - FBM Team Skin
Attached images
preview_fbm.jpg
Quote from Dominic123 :Zero Gravity Racing - FBM Team Skin

I wanted to say: "Simple, but nice" But this one is just empty, Put some logo's or text on the spoilers, that'll fill up the gaps a bit better also

Edit: And give this shadowkit a shot. It has some errors in it, but it's still better than plain white i think
Quote from dutchshogun :I wanted to say: "Simple, but nice" But this one is just empty, Put some logo's or text on the spoilers, that'll fill up the gaps a bit better also

-1 Why? Some people don't like their skins full of brands, names, shits, craps...
It's almost blank skin... So? It's nice. And I like it. I would rather have skin like that than some full of logos that I can't even see what color my car is.
@matijapkc: Thank you

@dutchshogun: I added two brands on the side box and some stars at the front. My intention was to make the skin look inconspicuously but not boring, that's why I didn't add any brands
Attached images
fbm_leftside.jpg
you shouldnt have 20 different skins as teamskin. I think a teamskin should be mostly looking like the other(FZR from your team).

And to this, i don´t like it. But that´s my opinion...
Thanks for commenting

My opinion about the team skins thing is, that it's hard to do this GTR one for each car, because all these brushes doesnt fit on the openwheeler cars. To make it look at least a bit uniform we decided to keep one design for the openwheelers and the other one for the rest
ah okay.
Quote from matijapkc :It's a really nice skin, but try to cover edges a bit better. Just use black brush and go over them.

Precisely, it will be necessary to do it, thank
Skin has updated
-
eka (-beelzebub) DELETED by -beelzebub
Quote from -beelzebub :[ATTACH]103046[/ATTACH]

kauheeta paskaaa

Lol R-Kiosk, next time, try to make something interesting, but a good try

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG