The online racing simulator
Quote from schwantz34 :report him!

+1! That is, if he has his own account. Or worse, DELETE THE CRACK!

Tell him he'll get sued if he uses the crack again, and buy LFS!
Quote from Dalek0220 :+1! That is, if he has his own account. Or worse, DELETE THE CRACK!

Tell him he'll get sued if he uses the crack again, and buy LFS!

Dalek the Demo users can use the FBM so he aint cracking, they gained that car and lost the XRT.

I wouldnt mind know the progress of Burnzorie Redbull skin is coming along looks pretty alright and i cant wait to see the finished product.
Quote from AstroBoy :Dalek the Demo users can use the FBM so he aint cracking, they gained that car and lost the XRT.

His brother has a crack,(FlyeTheMoon's brother) as he says, so I give advice. His brother might be using the BF1 whenever he likes!
Team Rosberg FB02 (2002 FBMW-Germany Champions)
Attached images
FBM_rosberg.jpg
Nico_Rosberg_Formel_BMW(ThKraft).jpg
Quote from AstroBoy :I wouldnt mind know the progress of Burnzorie Redbull skin is coming along looks pretty alright and i cant wait to see the finished product.

Which skin are you talking about? I released my red bull skin a few weeks ago (see the FBM link in my sig). If you mean the high res improvements, I'll finish that now that the rosberg skin is out of the way.
Nice conversion of the Rosberg car.
I'll third that! Awesome job Burnzoire!
did this today, instead of work like i should have.

another in the line of skins with this color combo that I have done. this one was a bit more difficult, but it was fun. comments, and crits welcome. TIA.

now if I could just learn to drive the damn thing.
Attached images
FormulaBMW.jpg
My first FBM skin I did start to finish last night ha.

A skin loosely based on my dad's old Formula Atlantic from the eighties, seen below.
It's fairly simple in design but i spent some extra time on details i normally skip... chips on wings and side panels,
carbon tub, etc. I'll probably add more scuffs and dirt in due time.
Attached images
Dad - #37 1.jpg
thanks for the comments!

WOW there are a lot of awesome skins coming out for the FBM!
nice skins man.
Petronas FB02
Petronas FB02

My First skin for the FBM.
If anyone removes my name from the skin I shall think of something really bad to do to them

Attached images
FBM_Petronas_1024.jpg
HEL_Petronas.jpg
that turned out very nice!
Agreed, that's a nice skin One tiny-whiney point of critique is that the "BMW Power" on the back of the rear wing stands out a bit imo. The font is pretty different from the real one and the shade of blue doesn't seem right. Other than that it's a lovely job
Not really that noticeable. unless you're a crazy person who thinks, eats and sleeps cars 24/7.
Quote from Stew2000 :unless you're a crazy person who thinks, eats and sleeps cars 24/7.

I do neither, and I think the font makes the car look like a Chinese knock-off. Otherwise, it looks fine.

But what's with that helmet? :doh:
This is my first proper skin for the FBM, other than the team skin I made. I've done this because the Valentino Rossi skin I have seen around recently is...well the original paintjob on the bike is awful so the FBM version could never look good. This is my adaptation of the special Fiat 500 paintjob that Yamaha ran in a few races this year. I changed a few things such as having more black on the skin, I think it works quite well.

This is a public skin, so you can use it, but please don't modify it.

Merry Christmas.
Attached images
FBM_RossiF500.jpg
Rossi F500 1.jpg
Rossi F500 2.jpg
Doesnt suit the FBM that well, but f*** me, beautiful skin mate! I love it!!!!
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
Very nice indeed
i made a 2nd version of my Injext skin. changed colors from red to blue and orange to other type of blue. added noise aswell to make it look more sparkling and with flakes. i hope you like it
Attached images
Injscav2.jpg
FBM_Injscav2.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This is my first proper skin for the FBM, other than the team skin I made. I've done this because the Valentino Rossi skin I have seen around recently is...well the original paintjob on the bike is awful so the FBM version could never look good. This is my adaptation of the special Fiat 500 paintjob that Yamaha ran in a few races this year. I changed a few things such as having more black on the skin, I think it works quite well.

This is a public skin, so you can use it, but please don't modify it.

Merry Christmas.

We al gotta love rossi thats for sure i like it to

verry much!!!
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG