The online racing simulator
#876 - Dru
Quote from PilotF1 :Thx

Feel free to give requests ^^ Dont really know what car im gonna skin next...

Did you really skin all that yourself in a few hours? wow or did you get most bits from other peoples skins?
Quote from Dru :Did you really skin all that yourself in a few hours? wow or did you get most bits from other peoples skins?

Nope. All by myself. Its not as hard as it looks. Im studying digital media and 3d graphics. So i know how to handle templates and uv-maps

2 Hours ago i began to make the benson and hedges jordan from 1997. the one with the snake....its harder than the other ones. but i'll try my best
Nice replica`s, good job.

You better put a dark layer behind the render. Look at the edge`s of the car. Looks like its pixel bleeding but its the way it transfers from pnf to jpeg. Just put a dark layer under it and it is gone.
FM Jordan Mugen Honda 97 #11

EDIT: MY FAULT. ITS THE JORDAN PEUGEOT

Hey Guys,

here is the next one.

Its the european version.

Have fun

Greetz

Ben D.

@ niels: thx
Attached images
FBM_jordan97_Screen.jpg
FBM_jordan97.jpg
Very brilliant skin mate!
Very nice, you have some talent. Like to see some different cars from you
#882 - Dru
Quote from PilotF1 :Nope. All by myself. Its not as hard as it looks. Im studying digital media and 3d graphics. So i know how to handle templates and uv-maps

2 Hours ago i began to make the benson and hedges jordan from 1997. the one with the snake....its harder than the other ones. but i'll try my best

Really WOW then
PilotF1 I love Front Nose from that Jordan , its Beautiful nose in all F1 cars.
thx a lot guys

Quote from NoFear1989 :PilotF1 I love Front Nose from that Jordan , its Beautiful nose in all F1 cars.

of course it is. but its hard to replique it. it was about 2 hours painting with a graphik tablett to do it....dont know why i really do that
Toro Rosso 2009 FBM
Hey Guys,

here is the Toro Rosso on a(nother) request from RB05
This time it was really hard to paint this bull. Hope you like the results.

Greetz

Ben

_____
EDIT: Skin Update. Added RedBull Logo above the Bridgestone "B".
Attached images
FBM_STR4_Screen.jpg
FBM_STR4.jpg
Quote from PilotF1 :Hey Guys,

here is the Toro Rosso on a(nother) request from RB05
This time it was really hard to paint this bull. Hope you like the results.

Greetz

Ben

Yes Yes love the skin man, much better than the one i did, thanks alot Pilot.
You are making nice skins pilot keep on going
Jaguar Racing F1 2002
Another one.

Unfortunatly I forgot to change the picture size at the beginning. So its just a 1024 px version.
hope its ok as well.

greetz

Ben D.
Attached images
FBM_JR3.jpg
Screen.jpg
Looks really nice
Danica Patrick 2008 Andretti Racing Indy Car FBM
On a request (lars.se).

Andretti Racing
#7 Danica Patrick
Year: 2008

Hope you like it
Attached images
FBM_Danica.jpg
FBM_Danica_Screen.jpg
Damn your skins are good. I like them a pitty the Jag skin isnt 2048x2048. All very good replica`s. Welldone. In the skin folder.

It seems you know youre way around CS, maybe skin another car ??.
Thx a lot niels
If you want me to skin another one, just give a request. Its a nice alternation to my student works...

Keep Racin'
FBM Sucderia Ferrari F60
On a request (ragingbull05):

Scuderia Ferrari F60 (2009)
FBM

Hope you like it

Rar includes:
2048 Version
1024 Version (for LFSW)
Attached images
FBM_F60_Screen.jpg
Attached files
FBM F60.rar - 1.5 MB - 1556 views
Again looks wicked. How about you make a 2009 FBM Formula 1 skin pack ?. You have the skills !
Hm^^ Not a bad idea. Maybe I'll start something like that. At the moment i have to finish a Bar 2004 request for the F08-Class. After that i will think about your idea...
DAMN! Can you please do the other teams? PRETTY PLEASE!

And dude if you do that skinpack might as well do it for the BF1. Would be sweet to look at.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :DAMN! Can you please do the other teams? PRETTY PLEASE!

And dude if you do that skinpack might as well do it for the BF1. Would be sweet to look at.

There already is a F1 2009 skinpack for BF1. Why would you even care if there´s a skinpack for BF1. You can´t drive it anyway.

FBM Skins
(1861 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG