The online racing simulator
McRae helicopter crash
(228 posts, started )
On the f1 everyone is saying that he has died including the commentators.
Sam, his family said that he was piloting the helicopter which crashed. Although legally he cannot be declared dead until formally identified, it is almost certain that he has perished.
Quote from DarkTimes :Sam, his family said that he was piloting the helicopter which crashed. Although legally he cannot be declared dead until formally identified, it is almost certain that he has perished.

Thanks for telling me, Rest in peace Mcrae.
Won't be confirmed until later today obviously, but Colin and Alistair were the only two people authorized to fly the helicopter, and alistair is believed to be out of the country at the time.

It is very sad for those involved and condolences to his family.
It has been confirmed that he was killed.
It has just been said on F1.

R.I.P Colin.
Just confirmed it seems....

RIP Colin...

Sad sad day
Just seen it confirmed on Sky news.
I just heard it confirmed on ITV coverage of the F1
What a horrible accident.
Losing the partner and foremost a child must be the most terrible thing to get through. My thoughts are with the mothers and siblings, as the victims themselves have left their pain behind.
Another sad day in Motorsport My condolences to the Families involved RIP Colin.
Rest in peace Colin, you will be missed. Rally was an art for him, he never 'hung on' to the corners, he went balls deep and made sure that corner got its ass kicked. He would never see a rally stage with fear. He was always the one to take things beyond the limits. Sure, he's wrecked a few cars, and crashed out on stages, but its Colin McRae, 'nuff said. He was the only man who would actually toy with the limits of the car, that's what made him a great champion. It's not too often you see somebody as fast, or smooth of driver as Colin was. May his soul live on, and inspire youngsters to get out and do something as amazing as what he accomplished. It's a shame he had to leave us that way, and not give us an amazing '08 season. I bet it would have been one for the books.

Rest in peace.
~Bryan~
his legend will always carry on
R.i.p.
Very sad news! These things really hit me...
R.I.P. Driving LEGEND! You will remain in my heart forever!
www.colinmcrae.com His site went black today It usually was filled with info about his racing career etc. I got to post a post in his forum there last night, before it went dark

RIP my hero, you and Mr. Burns will meet again to talk racing.
According to his website it was Colin, his five year old son, his six year old friend, and a family friend.
Extremely sad news!!!
Colin, another man and two children lost their lives yesterday. Another shame after Burns' loss...

Thanks Colin.
R.I.P. dude - this really sux.
i heard this as i was getting sick.... god it sucks... only 1 scottish legend left
Quote from harjun :R.I.P Coling McRae

FFS Harjun...Get his bloody name right you disrespectful git.

RIP Colin.

Another great British rally driver gone.
A great talent and a nice man. He'll be sadly missed.

McRae helicopter crash
(228 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG