The online racing simulator
#676 - Dru
not down - but KY2 just finished on Baby-R server and there is not another track to load
Yep...
Attached images
FAIL.jpg
Yep.. my goof! Fixed now!
Maybe I'm banned from losing too much.... but all CTRA servers appear to be down right now.

It was up a couple of hours ago.
I m trying to connect on all CTRA servers in morning.And than says Server isnt found on head server when I m trying join specific host
The servers should be back now. Microsoft decided to force an update and restart on the server, thanks to some critical updates.
Quote from SamH :The servers should be back now. Microsoft decided to force an update and restart on the server, thanks to some critical updates.

Same happened to me today. The only critical thing is that we are using microsoft-products.
Switch to GNU-LFS then
hehe.. we just changed servers to a nice new fast thing.. some of the little config changes need setting, and one of them is to turn off automatic downloads and restarts with updates!
dont worry about this...
Attached images
Untitled.png
... Shouldn't be down, seeing it restarted itself if you look at the messages.
no worky at the moment
I'll just follow up here, so folks know the current status. There was an apparent inter/network glitch for a few seconds, during which several drivers were disconnected (approx 30%). The X-System rode the storm, though, and the majority of drivers were unaffected. All is back to normal
Race 1
I can't seem to connect to Race 1. Anybody else having a similar problem?
Hmmm, haven't tried yet, but the servers do look pretty empty... as in totally empty.

Edit: What message did you get, jbird? I seem to be stuck in queue.
Me too. I was already wondering that it was this crowded at this time, but it is vacation for some
Sorry for the delay.. the night-shift didn't show

Race1 needed a reinit. Done now, and drivers are able to join again
Quote from JohnnyFX :Hmmm, haven't tried yet, but the servers do look pretty empty... as in totally empty.

Edit: What message did you get, jbird? I seem to be stuck in queue.

Even though it is corrected now i had the same problem.

Thanks all.
Host not found on Master Server
The CTRA server page show's drivers in CTRA1 and SS1, but when I tired joining SS1 through the server page (using Join2LFS) I got an error in LFS, "Host not found on Master Server". I checked the Hosts lists in LFS and no CTRA servers showed up. Then I tried the LFS Remote link on the CTRA server page and Remote gave me an "Invalid Host Name" error, and again, none of CTRA's servers showed up on Remote's list.
Microsoft, in their infinite wisdom, decided to download and install an update for the server without asking first. Apparently the idea is to prevent malicious code knocking out the server. Their solution, it appears, is to knock it out themselves before anyone else can.

The LFS servers are running again. Apologies.
lol, sounds like Microsoft. Thanks for the quick response, Sam.
No sweat buddy! I'm off back to bed
The world has come to an end. In SS1 the ingame CTRA menus don't work anymore.
same at race 2
edit: Thanks
Fixed now. Apologies, I forgot something!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG