The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :can i use the second to last picture as a deesktop background

of course, you don't have to ask
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Again very nice pics Don. But what is with the bottle flying in the second pic?

some guys used a roadside barrel as a table for their beer, but that driver went too wide and hit the barrel, hence the flying beer
thanks
Some more random crap.

the last two are actually pretty interesting, why is it theyre so dark?
Seems like a filter used
Quote from mrodgers :
So ACCAkut, where is the uncropped of the redhead??????

here, its the girl on the left, half Iraqi iirc, haven't seen her since
Attached images
Taizé März 2008 133.jpg
My sweet carlsberg.
Same day as above.

Nice pics Taavi. Higher res please?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Nice pics Taavi. Higher res please?

Full resolution coming up, but most of them look like shit close up, all thanks to me, not the camera, or lens, or any other piece of kit for that matter. So let's not start another pointless "gear wankery" (-spankmeyer).

Original resolution here
Ooooh, Ristna, haven't been there for a while. The strong winds around the peninsula create an epic mood
Quote from Fuse5 :Ooooh, Ristna, haven't been there for a while. The strong winds around the peninsula create an epic mood

Where are you from exactly?
Quote from Fuse5 :Tallinn, but spent the last 18 summers in Hiiumaa )

Nice! I live in Hiiumaa. Käina, to be more specific.
Quote from spankmeyer :Thanks to the endless HDR jackassery *snip*

I'm gonna break two rules here 1. It's HDR jackassery 2. it's a sunset
(and yes, I did swim)
New lens, Tamron 70-300 AF + Macro, loving this thing.. i've yet to make a proper picture of a Great Titmouse in the garden though, as they stopped showing up.

Pictures are made with a Nikon D60 with the standard 18-55 VR kitlens.
may i reserve sunshine for this friday? thanks
Quote from Stiggie :New lens, Tamron 70-300 AF + Macro, loving this thing..

I don't
HORRIFIC chromatic aberration, slow AF, nowhere near sharp enough to make the 1:2 "macro" enjoyable. Sure it's cheap, but still the worst 120€ I've spent on camgear so far. But who knows, maybe yours is better

Anyway, here's a little something a friend showed me. My initial reaction was "She's waaay too old!" but then said friend did make a good point:
"Well, you go ahead and ask a mother to take her 4-year-old out for a photoshoot involving an aquarium, a huge killing machine and probably some gaming-nerds breathing very heavily."
Quote from morpha :I don't
HORRIFIC chromatic aberration, slow AF, nowhere near sharp enough to make the 1:2 "macro" enjoyable. Sure it's cheap, but still the worst 120€ I've spent on camgear so far. But who knows, maybe yours is better

I have to agree on the Slow (and loud) AF, but i've got none of the other problems you've mentioned.
Absolutely no chromatic abberation.. and the sharpness seems to be just as good as the nikkor lens, if not better.
I really never expected much from this particular lens when i first bought it, at such a price. I was pleasantly surprised though.
Yeah, a lot of people in the Pentax camp absolutely love that lens. Great value, apparently.
I think sometimes its like buying a car. Some lenses built on Tuesday are better than one built on Friday.

I did my research before buying a Sigma 18-200 walking around lens
It is the worst piece of crap I have ever seen. It is now officially my kids lens to do with as they please. Sometimes the lens makers suprise you with great quality and sometimes you get the SHIT& end of the stick
Quote from Toddshooter :
I did my research before buying a Sigma 18-200 walking around lens
It is the worst piece of crap I have ever seen. It is now officially my kids lens to do with as they please. Sometimes the lens makers suprise you with great quality and sometimes you get the SHIT& end of the stick

It is very shit! My friend has it and wow I was so surprised when I saw the quality.. First showing off the lens and then he heard the tough truth :/
-
(Taavi(EST)) DELETED by Taavi(EST)

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG