The online racing simulator
What's the most embarrasing thing you've done?
This thread is to say what the most embarrising thing you have done.
I'll start off:
Walking in to a door, and getting a big hole in my head.(at school)
Pushing on a door that clearly states PULL in front off a few hot chicks
#3 - Lible
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Pushing on a door that clearly states PULL in front off a few hot chicks

Heh, you're lucky if that's the worst thing.
Anyway, my experience was this:
Waiting in a row for our Physical Lesson (or whatever you call it in English) to start with a chick in front of me and some friends behind me I went "away" from the situation and started thinking about an Estonian comedy book named "Rehepapp", which is, well, "dirty" or salacious. There's a scene where one of the characters gets ready to throw the pestilence (yes, it was a character) into a furnance and takes a position like he's sitting in the toilet . So, without noticing what I am doing and thinking about that scene I was in his position with that chick in front of me .
Embarrasing.
I dont know about most embarassing, there's been so many and my self defence mechanism helps me to forgt them... There's a story from recently though.

Before my last operation when I went to the hospital for the pre-op consultancy after arrival I went to the toilet. After standing up I thought i'd touch up the false face (do the makeup) and sat back down on the toilet with the seat down. Anyway at some point whilst in that toilet I sat on somebodies urine, and completely failed to realise not that I could do anything about it if I did.

Whilst in the waiting room I thought the person next to me smelt a bit of pee, then when I went into the consultancy room they asked me about any other problems I might have, such as incontinence. That's when I realised I could still smell pee.

Embrassed. Christ. I was glowing red.
#5 - Jakg
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Pushing on a door that clearly states PULL in front off a few hot chicks

done that, i tried to be a gentleman and open the door for her, so i walk into the door, expecting to use my shoulder to open it, and *bash*. Bastard thing was a pull door, and i went face first into the door, bloody hurt, too.

Of course, i've done much worse things than that, but i'd rather not admit to them on a public forum!
Many moons ago I walked into a tree in town which would appear gave me concussion, so later when I was in the vets waiting for my dog I threw up all over the waiting room floor, or at least I'm told that happened, I have a total memory blackout after sitting down in the waiting room.
I think the most embarrising I`v done, was to break the arm of a chick I didn`t know :S

I was going out from the school, and it has old doors, not moderne stuff Anyway - I going out the door, then I dot belive anyone else was going out, so I smack the door behind me and I hear i scream.
I was like, shit wtf have I done now? And what I see is that this chick had somehow managed to put her arm in between the door when I slammed it.. so she breaked the arm.
Damn I felt stupid then!
Quote from Jakg :done that, i tried to be a gentleman and open the door for her, so i walk into the door, expecting to use my shoulder to open it, and *bash*. Bastard thing was a pull door, and i went face first into the door, bloody hurt, too.

Of course, i've done much worse things than that, but i'd rather not admit to them on a public forum!

lool Ok that beats it all :chairfall
Playing football, and managing to break my collar bone after running into the goalposts while trying to block a shot.

I ended up helping into the net and therfore scoring an own goal.
Quote from The Very End :I think the most embarrising I`v done, was to break the arm of a chick I didn`t know :S

I was going out from the school, and it has old doors, not moderne stuff Anyway - I going out the door, then I dot belive anyone else was going out, so I smack the door behind me and I hear i scream.
I was like, shit wtf have I done now? And what I see is that this chick had somehow managed to put her arm in between the door when I slammed it.. so she breaked the arm.
Damn I felt stupid then!

That is why when ever I go through a door I automatically look over my shoulder to see if anyone is behind me, my schools have all been very old and as such used big ass old oak doors, which when they started swinging would have so much force they'd knock you on your arse.

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Playing football, and managing to break my collar bone after running into the goalposts while trying to block a shot.

I ended up helping into the net and therfore scoring an own goal.

To follow on this, over Easter, and I want to the farm where my brother lived (He was in the Jesus Army, I went down to stop them bugging me about it), the JA had sorted out a football match with some local villagers (they had been throwing food at one of the houses), during kick off one of the villagers punted the ball it hit the keeper in his chest, rolled down up his arms (which he had cupped) went over his head and into the goal.

We then systematically removed players on the other team by breaking their bones, broke one guys wrist, one guy popped his knee out, and because I was playing in my boots I crushed a guys foot.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Many moons ago I walked into a tree in town which would appear gave me concussion, so later when I was in the vets waiting for my dog I threw up all over the waiting room floor, or at least I'm told that happened, I have a total memory blackout after sitting down in the waiting room.

I've hit a tree too, but I did it with a bicycle. I was watching something behind me and I hit the tree dead on and hit my head into the tree. I remember I was really embarrased and was looking around to see if anybody saw me. This was long long time ago when I was a kid.

Somehow I have managed to do other stunts with bicycles too. It was autumn and as I was cycling my nose started to bleed. So I started to pick a handkerchief from my pocket with my right hand. At the same moment I noticed there were some huge potholes in the road ahead. My right hand was locked in the pocket and I couldn't get it out fast. So it came as a reflex to pull the left hand brake with full force... unfortunately the left brake is for the front brake and you can guess how spectacular was my flight over the steering bar. If this wasn't all, the bicycle followed me behind turning a somersault and landing over me on the muddy road. This time I couldn't escape spectators as my friend was with me and he sure had a good laugh.
Quote from Aquilifer :I've hit a tree too, but I did it with a bicycle. I was watching something behind me and I hit the tree dead on and hit my head into the tree. I remember I was really embarrased and was looking around to see if anybody saw me. This was long long time ago when I was a kid.

Somehow I have managed to do other stunts with bicycles too. It was autumn and as I was cycling my nose started to bleed. So I started to pick a handkerchief from my pocket with my right hand. At the same moment I noticed there were some huge potholes in the road ahead. My right hand was locked in the pocket and I couldn't get it out fast. So it came as a reflex to pull the left hand brake with full force... unfortunately the left brake is for the front brake and you can guess how spectacular was my flight over the steering bar. If this wasn't all, the bicycle followed me behind turning a somersault and landing over me on the muddy road. This time I couldn't escape spectators as my friend was with me and he sure had a good laugh.

That would be an excelent scene in a movie
I`m not sure if I would be embarresed over that, I probally would think of it as an accident instead, but as you mention, you mate sure had a good laugh so it probally was pretty embarrising
some few:
i just learned how to ride my bike without hands, so i was reading a book without hands and then hit a stone mailbox and crashed with my manhood onto the steering wheel, then i explained to my parents and they wer on the ground laughing

another:
when i was small(er) i tried to jump over a pole, the 1's u see by the side of the road, about 1mtr high or so, and i couldnt get over it and my manhood got the punch...

thats why i never come out of the house, cuz my manhood allways suffers from it
LOL! This thread has me in stitches (Ok. So I have a warped sense of humour...so what?)

A few years ago, I was staying on the Isle of Man, and the carpet was slippery, it was about 10pm and I was hungry...I'd left my shoes by the door, as instructed by my Da, so was just wearing socks and a t-shirt and combat pants. I put one foot on the stairs. That foot promptly slid over the carpet and went up at a 45 degree angle, I went over backwards, and did a passable imitation of the luge at the Winter Olympics down the stairs. Unfortunately, the stairs bent in the middle...I dunno how I went round the bend, but I did, and landed on the hard (and more slippery) kitchen floor, shot across that and wound up against the fridge. That was my original intended destination...

Also, about 5-6 years ago, my family and I were in the Peak District for Christmas, I was (and still am) into table tennis, and this place had a fully-equipped games room, pool, table football, table tennis, darts, the works.

Anyway, we went out, my Mam and Da and I. Both of them had had a few drinks and neither had thought to bring a torch....I went on ahead as I had the key. Next thing I know, I walked straight into a wall. With my leg.

DK
There are so many, and I tend to relive them over and over and over in my sleep.

Walking up to the wrong person in the garden centre and grabbing them (in attempt to scare and then get a nice snog) is my current reoccuring dream. And I'm not even together with the girl anymore.
most embarrassing thing i did was either

ran naked across a rugby feild when Ireland under21's where playing the kiwi's or when i got arrested for swearing at a lampost ( alcohol sucks )
Quote from theirishnoob :most embarrassing thing i did was either

ran naked across a rugby feild when Ireland under21's where playing the kiwi's or when i got arrested for swearing at a lampost ( alcohol sucks )

Uh...oh...ehm...
Here it comes...

LOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOLOOLL LAWL OMFG LAWL HOHO!"! xD
Hmm. Where should I start?

Once I was staring at a pretty girl in a car, while waiting for a line of traffic to go by so I could cross the street. I set off across the street when the traffic hadn't quite gone past and walked into the side of a van. The van driver screeched to a halt and the pretty girl in the car drove into the back of him. I hobbled away as fast as I could on an ankle that was smashed to pieces.

Bizarrely, I can't think of any more right now, but my life has basically been one huge embarrassment so far, so that probably explains why I don't remember many details.
Lots and LOTS of embarrassing moments, from falling off a table while ever so slightly inebriated on my 18th birthday, to going to WORK one day WITHOUT MY TROUSERS ON!!!!!

(this happened within the last three years..only once, luckily enough!)
Quote from Bladerunner :Lots and LOTS of embarrassing moments, from falling off a table while ever so slightly inebriated on my 18th birthday, to going to WORK one day WITHOUT MY TROUSERS ON!!!!!

(this happened within the last three years..only once, luckily enough!)

Rofl!! I keep having dreams where i go to work, and my trousers and undies fall down...
One day I was riding my bike doing some slaloms and going pretty near parked cars, then the catastrophe, some seeds where spilled all over around a grain truck and when I tried to do the slalom my bike wouldn't turn and I ended under the truck with my bike, there was a LOT of people watching and also there were my friends. I've done a lot of stupid things on a bike, ohh the old good times.
One day i went to school, didnt sleep too much that night (1-2 hours maybe), and forgot to put my shoes on, so I went to school in my slippers. Was walkin in the hallway, others starred at my height of my leg, I was like 'ok, maybe somethings on the floor'. I didnt even realise I had no shoes on during the class
Class was over, and I accidentally hit the doorstep with my slippers, and hit my tippytoes.
Oh boy, I had 5 more classes that day
most embarrasing thing i have ever done? Well, one time about 6 months ago, i decided to take my KTM out for a ride. I got my girlfreind on the back and rode down to the local dirt jumps. Anyway, i decided to show off to my girl, and when she got off, i floored it onto a jump and tryed to do a seat grab, missed the seat, followed the bike to the floor and then smacked my face off of the back wheel

There are more embarrising things i have done, but i think there a little too dirty for a public forum :P
Being 30 years old and explaining the whole online sim-racing thing to my parents-in-law ... "So, you're still playing computer games then?" Yes I am goddamit, and I could whup you good
Quote from Hankstar :Being 30 years old and explaining the whole online sim-racing thing to my parents-in-law ... "So, you're still playing computer games then?" Yes I am goddamit, and I could whup you good

lmfao, now i have a funny image in my head of you saying that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG