The online racing simulator
Another embarrassing thing I did today. It happened at work. I ran to the toilet, because I had to poo. Ran towards a corner, but my feet slipped away and I landed on the wet floor, hurting my right pinky finger and my pelvis :ouch:.

edit: I think I broke the finger. Humbug :mad:
That's bad. Here' goes mine:

Something in the year 98 i think. I was on vacation on camping field - lot's of poeple beach, lake etc.
We had nice dinner - after that i went swimming. In the middle i felt that i need to give back some of that dinner. I didn't even made it to the toilet i shit my swimming-trunks( right name?) while running.....

there i said it
Two more from me and my (hazardous) lacrosse practice...

We were (we being the team) training. Now the coach has put me on attack, I'm a naturally attacking person, so I took to it like a duck to water. We were paired off with a defender and our (the attackers task) was to get past the defender and score...We went 2 at a time, one attacker and 1 defender. I was 4th in line, I was running up the field and craddling when I tripped and fell over my stick. Now the ball was in the stick, when I fell it rolled out, so I fell over that as I was getting back up.

Secondly, after the practice, I was getting changed back into my usual wear, when my trousers wouldn't do up, I then realised that I'd broken the zip, and it wouldn't do up at all. I quietly stuffed some paper in there to hide it.

DK
Quote from kamo2000 :That's bad. Here' goes mine:

Something in the year 98 i think. I was on vacation on camping field - lot's of poeple beach, lake etc.
We had nice dinner - after that i went swimming. In the middle i felt that i need to give back some of that dinner. I didn't even made it to the toilet i shit my swimming-trunks( right name?) while running.....

there i said it

Oh my god
most embarresing thing ive done was i was playing football in a sunday league i ran the whole lenth of the pitch got to the keeper got round him , so me with open goal , ( 6-7 yards ) i shoot hit the post and the ball comes back smashes me in the face and leaves me with councussion for abour an hour
Worthy bump..

The worst thing i've ever done was walk up behind a girl I liked to tap her on the shoulder, she walked through a door, pushed the left part open (big 2-door thing at school) and I tried to throw myself through the other door and sort of fly up behind her to suprise her. Her right foot was blocking the door i threw myself at.

Bang.

I splat onto the glass and slide down it onto the floor with a slightly bloody nose.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG