The online racing simulator
Reupload blackwood files, LFS database no longer exists. Or if it does, it doesnt work on my computer. (Sorry I didnt read posts before posting, useless post)
Does anyone know if any of his texture updates made it into patch Z as Kyoto, Aston, Westhill and Blackwood 2.0 were initially made for Patch Y?
I'm pretty sure the textures work properly with the latest version of LFS. I think it was 'Z' which changed the texture directory structure slightly but Unseen and I updated our pack to accommodate this.
Take it from me, I use them with Z28, It works
Quote from Electrik Kar :I'm pretty sure the textures work properly with the latest version of LFS. I think it was 'Z' which changed the texture directory structure slightly but Unseen and I updated our pack to accommodate this.

Thanks, that's what I ment I know that they work, just wasn't sure if there was anything taken into the Z-Patch and about how much difference it really makes
Any chance of this getting re-uploaded? After reinstalling LFS after so many years I thought I'd at least try n make it look nice
The link is not good!
could someone from another site?
Quote from aka1994 :The link is not good!
could someone from another site?

I'm sorry, there's a bug on the website, I'm trying to resolve it as soon as possible.

Edit: It should be working now, let me know if you have any problems downloading the files
hey there..I used to have this textures pack but I reinstalled and now its gone, all links are dead, can somebody please reupload it to a new site please, no rapidshare..maybe filebeam.com or any other site, thanks alot! and good job creator :>
Quote from Taavi(EST :This should work for years

Good lord, 130mb's must be some good stuff! I always host large files similar to that on Mediafire as it has a built-in virus scan with high-speed download streams, all for free too.
But I don't have a Mediafire account, and I don't plan to start using it, so the file will eventually be deleted and the link will go dead. Not going to happen to my provided link, I pay for it annually and it shouldn't go anywhere in the foreseeable future.
does this also enhance the visuals in the dk2 rift ?

anyone tried this?
I'm sure it's better since these are more high-res than the default textures.
Page expired for downloading Frown
And it's up again, forgot about paying the bill this year. Smile
This is a really nice mod that I used a lot before.

It should be updated to 0.6K and uploaded somewhere safer.
I could upload it on MEGA if someone update this mod (I don't have time to do it myself), just like I uploaded NIGHT MOD 0.6G.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG