The online racing simulator
ok so iam bored because iam not working today so here is my final car wishlist for lfs

sedan,4door car to compete against xfgti and xrg
an xfr type of car made out of xrg and sedan
go kart
diesel car
radical type of car
middle engine super car and v8 front engine super car to take on fz5 + gtr version of those cars
raceabout gtr
rb4gtr
f1 2014 (i think it will attract alot of new racers)

i think thats it :] comeon lfs do it
I'm pretty sure this one was mentioned before, but... since we have GT1 class cars, maybe it's high time for expanding it to GT2, GT3, appliable winglets on FBO cars (like the roof on UF1) for a GT4 class and on top of that - throw in a LMP2/LMP1 car for good measure?
That would certainly improve the endurance racing scene

Also, single seaters department could do with some upgrades. How about updating FOX to the modern standards (see Dallara F312), replacing the old FO8, a.k.a. Lola F3000, with its modern counterpart (GP2/08 or GP2/11).

Getting a new licensed F1 car for LFS would be a tough one, unless Teo Martin will borrow them an HRT F111 to play with
even so we need a newer f1 car :/
That seems to be the usual complaint. I wouldn't mind a newer fo8
Quote from Texpelt88 :That seems to be the usual complaint. I wouldn't mind a newer fo8

Except the FO8 is a fictional car. How do you create a "newer" version of a fictional car?
Imagination...
i think tex means to mabye quicken it up and make brakes and tyres more advanced even giving it traction control would help (i can't control it)
Quote from dawesdust_12 :By definition it is fictional, That said, it does look like.. well most formula cars by virtue of being a formula car.

So by definition Honda Integra and Acura Integra are different cars.. so what?
The FO8 does not have the original name and maybe there are some marginal differences but basically it's modeled after a 2002 Lola F3000 chassis. The only differences I can spot are the camera mount on top of the air intake and the exhaust pipe(s). Eric even styled the wheels in the same way.

Check this out. You have to be blind to not see the similarities.
Noone said it's not similar,it's just not a direct conversion (with all the licencing rights and whatever is needed else) of that car unlike BF1,FBM,MRT and RAC.
A all motor XRG that would class with the UFR and the XFR

Make a RB(4)R for the XFR and UFR class for AWD in that class. Plus you could enable dirt tires would be nice, then we'd have a rally car with power and a stiff chassis!
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :update the real based cars as they update them irl.. the f1 sauber was already outdated few months after coming to lfs... maybe a once a year update to at least the real cars...

How are they supposed to update the 2006 BMW Sauber? The car has been the same. I mean, Sauber has been developing new cars since but LFS has got the one from 2006, which imo shouldn't be changed. It is meant to be the replica of the 2006 car.
Quote from Flame CZE :How are they supposed to update the 2006 BMW Sauber? The car has been the same. I mean, Sauber has been developing new cars since but LFS has got the one from 2006, which imo shouldn't be changed. It is meant to be the replica of the 2006 car.

Plus the license is for the 2006 car, achieved by Intel (that is who negotiated these license for LFS and rF), so even if they wanted a new F1 car they would have to get a new license for it.
Seen these just lately and they look so much fun, so how about some historic cars, like MG Migets, Lotus Cortina, Austin Healey Sprite instead of all the muscle/power and single seaters that have been mentioned

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Seen these just lately and they look so much fun, so how about some historic cars, like MG Migets, Lotus Cortina, Austin Healey Sprite instead of all the muscle/power and single seaters that have been mentioned

Fordie

I actually quite agree with you! We dont need so much muscle/race cars, we need some classics like the ones you just mentioned and most notably for me, the Lamborghini Miura. Yes, a car from 1967 that had a midengine setup, tiny interior and fuel tank on the front wheels (less fuel = less car control). Also a very aggresive exhaust note. Imagine how such a machine would drive in LFS!
Quote from rosewood2 :I actually quite agree with you! We dont need so much muscle/race cars, we need some classics like the ones you just mentioned and most notably for me, the Lamborghini Miura. Yes, a car from 1967 that had a midengine setup, tiny interior and fuel tank on the front wheels (less fuel = less car control). Also a very aggresive exhaust note. Imagine how such a machine would drive in LFS!

#drool
Thats not it! There should be also a feature where sometimes "the carburetors would spit petrol onto the hot engine, making it go up in flames". (Cookie to whoever points out from where this quote comes from)
i would also like a formula renualt car and aany sort of WRC car and a rally stage
Quote from Texpelt88 :Personally, I'm really getting into the Global Rallycross Championship (Especially since the New Hampshire last lap wreck, and the recent Bristol GRC lite wreck). But as far as the cars themselves, I think I would really want to see the Ford Fiesta, the Dodge Dart, Mini Cooper, but I'm not too sure about the choice of using Subaru. Don't get me wrong here, I loved watching Subaru back when XGames did the one-on-one, 75ft dirt jump action that every round kept you on the edge of your seat, but Subaru looks too much like the RB4 anyway so I don't think there's a point to it. And with the recent changes, and I heard the LA XGames are doing that again this year. As far as tracks go, I don't think or believe LfS needs to make new ones. i think there needs to be some adjustments to current tracks where maybe more Rallycar fans can be pleased. But yeah, if you're looking for long story short:

GRC Cars:
Ford Fiesta
Dodge Dart
Mini Cooper
Subaru (I'm not too sure)

Quote from k_badam :i would also like a formula renualt car and aany sort of WRC car and a rally stage

And of course the Chevy Sonic that they're adding next year.
RB4 GTR
Some GTR car like Porsche
One new car in STD class
One new car in TBO class
One new car like UF1
Quote from BorislavB :Some GTR car like Porsche

I'd say FZR is close enough.
Quote from BorislavB :One new car in STD class

I believe,I have said this before,but again - I would suggest RB2 to fill this - FWD N/A version of RB4. +/- same weight and power as XRG.
A coupe with Audis 5 cyl. engine , 250~300 bhp , quattro, why not?
Also a prototype like Osella FA30 , or a Radical (look up on google, they are mostly driving on Hill Climb races)

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG