The online racing simulator
Quote from totohohoho :una duda, cuantas horas de diferencia son? si alla se corre a las 7pm aca es a las ? si me aclaran esa dudan me hacen un gran favor

Si estas en argentina son las 9 pm
Atencion Jovenes
A todos los que participaron y marcaron su tiempo, en el mes de julio les pido que se presenten mañana en el server usando su skin de su respectivo país.

El lapper se a des configurado por un problema en la comunicación entre el server y la pagina por lo que no podremos publicar la lista como siempre lo hacíamos.

Los esperamos mañana en punto de las 7:00 pm hora de México, 9:00 pm hora de Argentina y Brasil.

Saludos y nos vemos mañana.
suerte a todos
les deseo suerte a todos para a carrera, yo no puedo asistir asi que me toca ver la repeticion, pero de todas formas el otro mes estare nuevamente en la pelea.

suerte y que gane el mejor
Aunque me gustaria participar en la carrera no podre, pues tengo que asistir a una fiesta :P, asi que nos vemos el proximo mes
Lastima que no podran estar...
Quote from difearqui :les deseo suerte a todos para a carrera, yo no puedo asistir asi que me toca ver la repeticion, pero de todas formas el otro mes estare nuevamente en la pelea.

suerte y que gane el mejor

Quote from lucasracing :Aunque me gustaria participar en la carrera no podre, pues tengo que asistir a una fiesta :P, asi que nos vemos el proximo mes

Bueno Jovenes seguimos pendientes de ustedes

Saludos
allí estare

espero con ancias
Totohoho cheated in the race.

In serious and clean races, it is not expected that one racer makes his pit stop on the 1st lap! I had never seen that...
Its unnacceptable....

I come here to ask for the desclassification of the racer Totohoho, or if he wants, we make a new race.

I made a perfect race and deserved the 1st place.

See the replay, and post yours opinions please.

The rules say that the racer need to have the skin pack and use the skin of your contry. Totohoho didn't respect this rule, so, one more reason for his desclassification.

Hope you, nelsongpv, make the correct decision about that , don't putting the reputation of AV mex in risk.

Hi friend, If you see the other races, the replay on http://www.automovilismovirtua ... /demos/index.html#submenu
you can see that if you want you can stop in the first lap, if you don´t know its your problem, not our

and, I have the skin of MY country, you can saw it when I go out of pits,

stop crying and admit that you loose because YOU don´t know that in the first lap you can stop at box, so, don´t say me cheater, because I´m not a cheater

edit:
I don´t have the skin?
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/547/skinrv4.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-04
shut up
Quote from totohohoho :Hi friend, If you see the other races, the replay on http://www.automovilismovirtua ... /demos/index.html#submenu
you can see that if you want you can stop in the first lap, if you don´t know its your problem, not our

and, I have the skin of MY country, you can saw it when I go out of pits,

stop crying and admit that you loose because YOU don´t know that in the first lap you can stop at box, so, don´t say me cheater, because I´m not a cheater

edit:
I don´t have the skin?
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/547/skinrv4.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-04
shut up

your skin was not appearing here.

The other replays are from old versions (cant play in actual version).

In 4 years of lfs i had never seen that in a champinship/serious race.

If you say you are a good driver, lets do a new race... now clean, respecting the real rules for a real race.
Or are you afraid? I think soo, because you will never win me on a serious race, without using lfs bugs to benefit yourself.

It´s your problem if you don´t know the rules of THIS server, here we can stop at the first lap, donsn´t matter if is the X or Z version, so, If you don´t know the rules sorry, but I win the race, and the older winners wons in that form,
Order here...
Quote from TJbr :Totohoho cheated in the race.

In serious and clean races, it is not expected that one racer makes his pit stop on the 1st lap! I had never seen that...
Its unnacceptable....

I come here to ask for the desclassification of the racer Totohoho, or if he wants, we make a new race.

The rules say that the racer need to have the skin pack and use the skin of your contry. Totohoho didn't respect this rule, so, one more reason for his desclassification.

Hope you, nelsongpv, make the correct decision about that , don't putting the reputation of AV mex in risk.

this were the rules if you saw him an all the rest of racers , they were going to pits on first lap you could have realize that and go to pits on second lap.

Toto was using the skin otherwise I would have told him.

For me it seems that you are not a person who accept he beat you with the strategy, I have four years as well with S2 and rules are very differnet in several countries.

We wont do another race, and I dont have to make any desicion please you can take part for the next month.

Toto has been trying 3 month now and he make it this month

Sorry pal, accept your defeat like men do.
As I the previous winner I can understand how Tjbr feels. But I agree in that this is strategy. If you can look at the race I won, (last month) I learned that the Argentinians enter pits in the first lap, but I didnt learn the strategy about fuel. Because of that my pitstop was the slowest of the group. It didnt, but it could have been the race for me.

Hint for the next month Tjbr... if it is not forbidden then its allowed
Quote from NelsonGPV :this were the rules if you saw him an all the rest of racers , they were going to pits on first lap you could have realize that and go to pits on second lap.

Toto was using the skin otherwise I would have told him.

For me it seems that you are not a person who accept he beat you with the strategy, I have four years as well with S2 and rules are very differnet in several countries.

We wont do another race, and I dont have to make any desicion please you can take part for the next month.

Toto has been trying 3 month now and he make it this month

Sorry pal, accept your defeat like men do.

the replays dont play in the new version... i downloaded before tha race but it didnt work...

Ok man, i wont continue complaining about a $40 prize.

But, i suggest that you make a race without pit stop, because a pit stop in the first lap is out of purpose.

I will wait the race statistics, after this, evebody will can see how i felt on the end of the race.

Quote from TJbr :the replays dont play in the new version... i downloaded before tha race but it didnt work...

But, i suggest that you make a race without pit stop, because a pit stop in the first lap is out of purpose.

I will wait the race statistics, after this, evebody will can see how i felt on the end of the race.

Obviusly we Know how have you felt on the end, but, its not cheat, wait the eleven of the next month and try it again , sorry if you have felt bad, but the rules dosn´t say anything about when can we do the stop. Previous races have been runned on this way, so, next time you can do it,

here is the replay:
REPLAY

Saludos!
If you......
Quote from TJbr :

HI TJBR!, if you know of any other place where you can compete to WIN and get a S2 license please let me know, here at AV are serious about giving any one the oportunity to prouve it. And if it is only $40 prize how could you have not upgrade to S2????

I would recomend an apology to Nelson and AV, and more sportmanship, and that you may participate next moth keeping into consideration that no ARG drivers may compete.

Saludos
Congrats....
Quote from totohohoho : I win the race, and the older winners wons in that form,

Hope to see you at the races at the AV servers, there are championships going at this time, may by the FZR Championship ok.

Saludos
Quote from Pepe1968 :Hope to see you at the races at the AV servers, there are championships going at this time, may by the FZR Championship ok.

Saludos

el habla español
Quote from chanoman315 :el habla español

jajaja siii !

si, voy a participar, como para no hacerlo, me estan dando una lisencia!!!, muchas gracias, en estos dias me anoto para el champ!
Quote from TJbr :Totohoho cheated in the race.

Its unnacceptable....

Hi, well I hope you are not saying that 'cause your pit stop took to much time... if you have some time to see the first ELVEN DEAD MATCH, you will see that the winner won the S2 with or without the first lap stop... so totohoho did it well!!
Quote from Pepe1968 :HI TJBR!, if you know of any other place where you can compete to WIN and get a S2 license please let me know, here at AV are serious about giving any one the oportunity to prouve it. And if it is only $40 prize how could you have not upgrade to S2????

I would recomend an apology to Nelson and AV, and more sportmanship, and that you may participate next moth keeping into consideration that no ARG drivers may compete.

Saludos

Yes, its a good initiative, sorry for the complaining, now im more relaxed. I didnt buy cause i dont have an international card, and im <18 years old. But next month i will be there.

But, again, i suggest, if the pit stop in first lap is now announced, and all drivers do, (only i didnt know that before the race )
it would be better if you make a race without pit, or make a pit stop window (for ex, between laps 5 and 10). To make the race look more realist, and well to be played.

Noticias ELEVEN DEATH MATCH
Jóvenes, el ELEVEN DEATH MATCH cumplió un año de temporada, el balance es el siguiente:

12 Ganadores de licencia S2 1 por entregar.
9 Países participantes: México, Argentina, Brasil, Colombia, Venezuela, Perú, Chile, Panamá, y Rep. Dominicana.

y mas de 200 pilotos que intentaron su calificación.

Ha llegado el momento de renovarnos, cambiaremos el formato del campeonato para hacerlo mas competitivo.

Es un gusto haber apoyado a excelentes personas a que pudieran ingresar al increíble mundo de LFS en su versión S2.

Gracias a todos
Nos vemos en unos meses para volver a las pistas demos y seguir brindando esta gran oportunidad a todos.

Nelson, felicitaciones por el trabajo excelente que han hecho.
me adhiero a ale, la verdad que es excelente su labor gracias a todos
Gracias a todos por sus comentarios...
Ahora estamos por cerrar esta sección, estamos por entregarle la licencia a el ultimo ganador que fue Totoh de argentina.

Y posteriormente abriremos una sección con la nueva edición del campeonato, bajo otro nombre y nuevas reglas.

Un abrazo y felicidades a los ganadores.
Cerramos un ciclo.
Pero iniciamos otro, nos vemos en la nueva edición del campeonato demo.

Gracias a todos.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG