The online racing simulator
Heh, that 2048 tictac skin has been wrapped round my AI 7 for a long time. I like all 3 of the colours, but I prefer the green one.

Great job wrapping the lines round the wheel arches on the V8 skin The fake grill looks good too. Interesting bumps and scratches on the rear bumper.

I love the Valvoline skin, it`s one beautiful looking car. There`s just some minor glitches round the canards and right side of the front spoiler. It`s a horrible area to try and get it perfect though. I`m still going to put it on AI 4 to replace his existing paint job. I`m sure he`ll be extremely pleased with it.
A master piece as always al!
Btcc Vxr Vectra
My best attempt anyway.....
Quote from mrfell :My best attempt anyway.....

Cracking skin.

Although the red part from the roof downwards towards the front and on the bumper is white on the pics I've seen of the real car.
Quote from mrfell :My best attempt anyway.....

I made it on the FXR, currently converting it to the FXO, once I've done that I might release them in a pack.
Attached images
vectravxrv2.jpg
Excellent work, Mr_X, really nice skin!
LFS branded FXR. Special thanks to one of my team mates (Burnsy) for the renders!

Download Skin!
Lovely skin
[QUOTE=pdanev;375543]Another FXR skin. Very simple, inspired by the Royal Dutch Airlines KLM livery.

Very nice and clean skin
Just a quick Question - What programme are you guy's using for those clean renders ?

They look great Guy's good work
I've no clue to be honest since I didn't do them, whether its brazil, vray or whatever else there is...

I guess you'll have better luck at getting useful info (what to use, how to use it, tips etc) in the render section.
-
Matsukiyo Zent Tom's Supra Jgtc 2001 (lorenhsu) DELETED by lorenhsu : attache file miss
Matsukiyo Zent Tom's Supra Jgtc 2001
Finally the MATSUKIYO ZENT TOM'S SUPRA JGTC 2001 is done.

I just got two small pictures@@

anyway, here is a screenshot and a skin.

hope everyone like it.
Attached images
FXR_ZENT_SUPRA_Picture.jpg
FXR_ZENT_SUPRA.jpg
pdanev: Nice skins. But can you attach the skins to your posts please? 'Cause I have trouble loading the websites .
Quote from lorenhsu :Finally the MATSUKIYO ZENT TOM'S SUPRA JGTC 2001 is done.

I just got two small pictures@@

anyway, here is a screenshot and a skin.

hope everyone like it.

Wow great stuff man!!! I love JGTC skins, and this is certainly a top pick in my collection :up:
Quote from Knight_Atack :pdanev: Nice skins. But can you attach the skins to your posts please? 'Cause I have trouble loading the websites .

which one you want? i think the server is down as it's being moved.
Knight_Atack our site is down temporarily due to a server move as burnsy mentioned, sorry for the inconvenience. You can try again later, site should be online asap, with all the skins & previews online.
Quote from Tweaker :Wow great stuff man!!! I love JGTC skins, and this is certainly a top pick in my collection :up:

I am working on another JGTC skin now.
Quote from burnsy1882 :which one you want? i think the server is down as it's being moved.

Quote from pdanev :Knight_Atack our site is down temporarily due to a server move as burnsy mentioned, sorry for the inconvenience. You can try again later, site should be online asap, with all the skins & previews online.

No problem, it's understandable. And there's no rush really. I especially liked the KLM skin and was looking foward to getting it, if anyone actually feels like uploading it here. But since there's no rush, I can wait . Great job on those skins though.
I did an FXR skin. My first one...

Its allready on LFSW.
Attached images
FXR_BBC.jpg
CLK AMG (FXR)

This Skin is Public
Attached images
FIN_AMGV2.jpg
FXR_AMG1024.jpg
Quote from CELTIC100 :CLK AMG (FXR)

This Skin is Public

Very nice, but the Mobil 1 logo on the rearwing is upside down
I still reckon it would look better with a proper (and smaller) carbon fibre texture
I know what you mean Al but any smaller and ingame shots just look like a black car IMO

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG