The online racing simulator
Nice work Skiff, the dirty effect adds alot of realism
hi i was really bored, so i made this skin, as i had just converted it from a UFR, to an FZR for somebody the previous day. its not brilliant, but im still getting used to photoshop (as i used to hava coral psp x), but this is a private skin, so please do not use it publicly. thank you
Attached images
FXR showroom.jpg
FXR_Anbbiduph.jpg
Quote from Captain Slow :hi i was really bored, so i made this skin, as i had just converted it from a UFR, to an FZR for somebody the previous day. its not brilliant, but im still getting used to photoshop (as i used to hava coral psp x), but this is a private skin, so please do not use it publicly. thank you

hey thanks man

PS: check your pm's
Hi Guys, hope you like that Skin

Skinfile

I was workin with this project for a while and here it is my first ever made skin this is for every honda lovers out there here you go from
Happy girl racing the, Honda girl

EDIT: click here to preview my skin
Here it is My First skin
Attached images
FXR_HONDA_GIRL1.jpg
Quote from Osmin T. :Here it is My First skin

Awesome skin.

Keep up the good work
Thanks ill try lol
Quote from werewolf :Awesome skin.

Keep up the good work

well did what yo said and i threw together a superman skin

enjoy

p.s. sorry that its sloppy
Attached images
FXR_Superman.jpg
FXR_supermanpreview.jpg
Here's a skin I made for FXR. It's based on the WTCC Seat.
Attached images
rbfxr.jpg
FXR_jakrb.jpg
very nice! So crispy clean!
I experimented a little bit with some paint effects, and gave this FXR something like a metallic paintjob. 2 complementary colors with a touch of racing feel.

Skin file here.
@Switcher - nice work man :up:
just a skin i made. it isnt based on anything, and anyone can feel free to use it any feedback would be helpfull please
Attached images
FXR_VWracing.jpg
Quote from Captain Slow :just a skin i made. it isnt based on anything, and anyone can feel free to use it any feedback would be helpfull please

And here are your previews in CMX Viewer

Quote :And here are your previews in CMX Viewer

thanks for that i usually do add some preveiws anyway, but i most of forget that time. thank you
wow i dont know what to say al, thats suits the car alot, nice :trophy:
Good stuff al i so wish i had your talant
That Holden looks awesome.
Thanks Kemot!
That V8 Star Passat skin is really great, drav
Awesome Al! I love that lion/tiger/animal design thing. Sweet stuff.

Nice skin drav alsot, good designs.
FXO version of my McDonalds skin... Hope you like it, I don't like the hood, but oh well, I'm too laizy to change it now. If you want it, just ask!
Attached images
preview.jpg

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG